[MYVMK Experience]: OS X Mavericks and Yosemite!

I'm not sure how many of you this will help, but this solved my problem and i am now able to login and play just fine using myvmk experience. :) I went to system preference> security & privacy> general (unlock the lock in the bottom left hand corner). Where is says "allow apps to download from:" select "anywhere"

I didn't think this would solve the issue, as I can get around apps I download from elsewhere by opening directly in finder, but I'm thinking there is some other block within the myvmk experience app as it goes into wine? Maybe? not sure, but if it myvmk experience is not working for you this is definitely worth a shot!

Hey guys!
I downloaded this a while back and all i can say is THANKKKYOU, its perfect! I can finally play VMK now on my mac!!
However.. Just tried to log on and got this message:

------

Error 1010
Access denied

What happened?
The owner of this website (play.myvmk.com) has banned your access based on your browser's signature

------

What does this mean? I checked through safari that I can still log in and I in fact can, therefore my account is not banned. Can anybody help? This is my only method of playing :'(

Marby

I have the same problem Shamrock! I'm not really sure what happened, and I know that I didn't get banned from MyVMK, especially since I logged in earlier this morning! I hope this problem is resolved asap :C[DOUBLEPOST=1419028489][/DOUBLEPOST]I think it should be working now--I just got on! :)

Last edited:
I have the problem now where it says im banned :(
what did you guys do to improve it???[DOUBLEPOST=1419035071][/DOUBLEPOST]I have the problem now where it says im banned :(
what did you guys do to improve it???

Sterek

Overly Obsessive Fan
right now, myvmk experience is acting up for me. it was working perfectly yesterday, but today its giving me issues. when i log in, it gives me a message saying "problems connecting to your internet, something about firewall" but this was also shown yesterday as well but still let me into the game when i pressed "okay". Now, its giving me the same message and logs me in, but keeps me at a black background. anyone have solutions to this?

OstrichJockey

Same here! It worked great yesterday and I've spent the past hour trying to get past the black screen of doom. It's not related to the previous Error 1010, is it?

sometimes i get a black screen after pressing ok, then if i exit and reopen it again it usually works

however when i am playing haunted mansion i keep getting accesses denied with a bunch of numbers pop up and have to restart the app

Last edited:
sorry i feel like i keep reporting things gone wrong lol but my clothes to change that I'm wearing won't load. i wouldn't mind too much but i can't complete the quest without it.. is this just me?