[MYVMK Experience]: OS X Mavericks and Yosemite!

Kelsey

i just got my macbook air tonight and i'm using vmk experience and loving it but i do have another account that i use to collect sits and what not so i was just wondering how i can have 2 vmk experiences open at the same time?? i'm used to vmk pal and that's all D: ty if anyone can help!

oatman

i just got my macbook air tonight and i'm using vmk experience and loving it but i do have another account that i use to collect sits and what not so i was just wondering how i can have 2 vmk experiences open at the same time?? i'm used to vmk pal and that's all D: ty if anyone can help!
There is no support for this. The emulation software runs slow enough as it is with just one window running at a time.

Kelsey

There is no support for this. The emulation software runs slow enough as it is with just one window running at a time.
ty!

Kelsey

lol hi here again so basically every time i click on the vmk experience thing this pops up

everything is fine and i even looked at my fire wall and it says that i allowed vmk experience to enter my net work

so idk the issue??? can someone help?

Kelsey

@krossette this happens to me too and it will pop up before and after i log in. I just click ok and everything works fine
yeah i know :) i just thought maybe i wasn't clicking anything correctly lol but i see i'm not alone so ty :)!!

PudgeTheFish

@oatman recently i figured out a way to play very easily using your program. if you enter wrong user and pass u open interface inside your program, then from there you can log in and play and it gives ZERO errors EVR!

danimals

Designated Tax Lobbyist
hello jared oatman!!!!! i have downloaded myvmk experience and let me tell you its like seeing with glasses for the first time and personally the game is moving very swiftly probably more than it was with chrome except theres one thing i dont know if its just me but when i type it randomly like pauses the typing as if i clicked away from the chatbox

PudgeTheFish

hello jared oatman!!!!! i have downloaded myvmk experience and let me tell you its like seeing with glasses for the first time and personally the game is moving very swiftly probably more than it was with chrome except theres one thing i dont know if its just me but when i type it randomly like pauses the typing as if i clicked away from the chatbox
Hey ! Same thing happened to me... But then one day it randomly stopped!

Kelsey

is anyone having an issue with getting on or is it just me[DOUBLEPOST=1419816819][/DOUBLEPOST]
is anyone having an issue with getting on or is it just me
jk it works for me now lolz

Last edited:
thank you, thank you, thank you! first time mac owner here, was really afraid about not being able to play after making the switch yesterday! <3

Kelsey

everything is taking forever to load all of a sudden????????????????? forever to log in, forever to get in rooms, i can't even get a ride to load for the quest
is ur battery low? sometimes when my macbook is low on battery the whole game goes super slow but i just plug in the charger and it goes fast

Kelsey

that has been happening to me lately too, but no my laptop is over 60 percent right now but it is taking forever to load :rage:
:((((( maybe try quitting it and relogging? or restarting ur comp?