[MYVMK Experience]: OS X Mavericks and Yosemite!

oatman

i only see that whenever i try to play hm D:
That message is a problem with the CCTs and how they are loaded by the DCR. I don't believe this is something I can fix on my end. On the other hand sometimes when people play H.M. they may get an access violation. An access violation on the other hand is something that is my problem.

That message is a problem with the CCTs and how they are loaded by the DCR. I don't believe this is something I can fix on my end. On the other hand sometimes when people play H.M. they may get an access violation. An access violation on the other hand is something that is my problem.
i actually just deleted and redownloaded the application and it never came up again!

Kelsey

is anyone else having issues on this bc mine isn't loading my inventory a lot and it's taking forever to even enter a room ??? or is it vmk in general

is anyone else having issues on this bc mine isn't loading my inventory a lot and it's taking forever to even enter a room ??? or is it vmk in general
I'm having this problem too, i haven't been able to change clothes for a month unless i stay on the game for over an hour and now since this week everything takes forever to load especially people and a lot of lag

Kelsey

I'm having this problem too, i haven't been able to change clothes for a month unless i stay on the game for over an hour and now since this week everything takes forever to load especially people and a lot of lag
i got so annoyed that i deleted it and just redownloaded it and it seemed to fix the problem :')

Once_Upon_A_Time

♥Disneyland Addict♥
every time i try to log in today it keeps saying your request timed out?
Mine Says the Same[DOUBLEPOST=1422224485][/DOUBLEPOST]why do i get a all the way past a the loading screens and end up at a black screen?

Last edited:

Once_Upon_A_Time

♥Disneyland Addict♥
i can't get on the screen goes black when i get all the way to home screen

Once_Upon_A_Time

♥Disneyland Addict♥
Mine says request timed out now :/

Once_Upon_A_Time

♥Disneyland Addict♥
nope :/ I'm thinking it has to do with pirates or too busy or something
Same here it just keeps saying the same thing :( Hopefully it gets fixed soon