[MYVMK Experience]: OS X Mavericks and Yosemite!

Once_Upon_A_Time

♥Disneyland Addict♥
Nope :(

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
MyVMK Experience not being able to connect to MyVMK is a MyVMK Experience issue, and something that oatman will have to fix with a software update.

Thank you for making this but, I do keep experiencing a problem. I keep getting a 504 timeout when trying to log in. Anyone else keep getting that?

Once_Upon_A_Time

♥Disneyland Addict♥
Having Issues with this tonight its not really loading and it does load but then crashes :(

Once_Upon_A_Time

♥Disneyland Addict♥
today also it takes a long time to load then disconnects :(

Once_Upon_A_Time

♥Disneyland Addict♥
yeah I'm not disconnecting but nobody is loading and just floating heads and take forever to load into a new room
annoying trying to get sits :(
Yeah I had the same problem it took like a half hour for everything in the room to load

also just got booted from a room for not moving when it was still showing loading bar... well then lol

edit: I'm now getting a black screen when try to log in:um:

Last edited:
Just now experiencing the slow loading and my god is it dreadful[DOUBLEPOST=1424606614][/DOUBLEPOST]Note: Re-installing it helped

Last edited:

Flurry

It use to work perfectly for me with a speedy log in and no lag in rooms, but as of lately it takes me a good 30 minutes to even get to the home screen and even when i try to go into a room it takes another 10 minutes to load that room. When I do get in the room the lag is unbearable.