[MYVMK Experience]: OS X Mavericks and Yosemite!

It use to work perfectly for me with a speedy log in and no lag in rooms, but as of lately it takes me a good 30 minutes to even get to the home screen and even when i try to go into a room it takes another 10 minutes to load that room. When I do get in the room the lag is unbearable.
try deleting and redownloading

Dashzap

I've been happily using Myvmk Experience for a few weeks now.

I've noticed it doesn't always release resources, and my mac starts running slowly in general. A plain old restart doesn't fix the problem, so I:

1) Reset the System mgmt controller by shutting down, then press left side shift and control and power button at the same time and release all.

2) Reset the PRAM by shutting down, pushing the power button and quickly press and hold the Command-Option-P-R keys. (You must press before the gray screen appears.) Keep holding them down until you hear the startup chime for a second time. Release the keys.

3) Do a scan/semi defrag by shutting down, then push the power button, once you hear the startup sound push the shift key, let go the shift key when you see the grey Apple icon and the spinning gear.

Hope someone finds this useful.

I've had to reinstall this 3 different times now since the first time, its getting kinda annoying

also even though i reinstalled it my clothes are not loading :( and if i try to load them and then enter a different room i can't and it freezes

Last edited:

perksofamy

I'm having similar problems with clothes not loading, or the game being crazy laggy. It's probably having to do with the recent mac updates and oatman probably hasnt been able to fix them since macs can be difficult to deal with D:
I just hope it can be fixed soon

HELP... Okay my sister has a mac and (im not a fan of apple) However i was finally able to get her firefox browser to work but the dang thing is so delayed there isn't any hope for playing a game of pirates on it. I did download myvmkpal however it will not load the new home page! Is there an update im missing to that? Anyone else having the same issues? Helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllp Bc my poor sister wont have a computer if im sitting in front of it much longer im already 4 hours into it and not much further other than i did finally understand the mouse stinks as well! lol

PudgeTheFish

Yea attention. This occasionly happens to me. Simply by deleting the app and then reinstalling it will fix ur prob.

Having some very slow responses, I would constantly dc when loading a guest room and at some points, the simple task of loading clothes would take forever. Not sure if this is still a MyVMK server problem but it seems to be a major problem for those with a mac.

danimals

Designated Tax Lobbyist
oatman pls help im having that issue again where i will be typing and then it stops as if i clicked away but i didnt and then when i click back the words stay together likethis i dont know what to do its driving me insane