Myvmk Experience please help me!!!

why won't my clothes load...... i know i have already said it so many times but I'm just sick of it and want a solution. it is no fun not being able to change my character and cute or boot is my favorite game.Especially when i have finally got a flip hat which i been trying since i joined and i can't even wear it :/ both my pins and furnish load perfectly normal. I would appreciate it so so much if anyone can help me.
Things i have tried:
- loaded my inventory before opening my character but it will always get stuck on page 28 out of 30. could an item on this page be causing it?
- stayed on game for 2 hours with mini games and loading different rooms before trying to load and still doesn't work
- re-downloaded the app multiple times, doesn't change anything. it use to but not anymore

im so desperate :( i just want to play normally

Last edited:
i downloaded myvmkexperience on my bf's computer with is a mac too and i still get suck on the same page so it isn't anything with my computer and I'm assuming it has to do with something in that page but idk how can it be fixed. please help :(:(:( i really want to play but its just not fun for me if i can't change my clothes, id rather have my furniture or anything else not load but my clothes is the one thing i want to load

Jasmine

Hmm... maybe try CCleaner? That usually helps windows users when they have the problem you're having.

Jasmine

Oh, that stinks :/. Maybe you should contact the MyVMK Experience creator (@oatman)?