MyVMK Forums Easter Egg Hunt 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand the frustration over a lack of communication, but could everyone please take a deep breath and relax? These are volunteers trying to do something fun for us for an online game. As soon as we get an update, there's no doubt that it will be posted here. It's clear that they already know we're waiting to hear from them; please cut them some slack, and they'll update us when they can! (This is coming from someone who spent 20 minutes digging through threads starting at 12 EST, so I understand the irritation from having wasted your time - but come on! Please, be patient; they're humans with real lives, too. No one's forcing you to take part in this.)

daze

Can I just go get my taco bell now?
yaaaaas, yumm[DOUBLEPOST=1492519068][/DOUBLEPOST]
I understand the frustration over a lack of communication, but could everyone please take a deep breath and relax? These are volunteers trying to do something fun for us for an online game. As soon as we get an update, there's no doubt that it will be posted here. It's clear that they already know we're waiting to hear from them; please cut them some slack, and they'll update us when they can! (This is coming from someone who spent 20 minutes digging through threads starting at 12 EST, so I understand the irritation from having wasted your time - but come on! Please, be patient; they're humans with real lives, too. No one's forcing you to take part in this.)
they do force us to take part in this!!!! because they make such cute lovable items!!! I'm obsessed, i need help lol

Status
Not open for further replies.