MyVMK Forums Easter Egg Hunt 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
See that's the thing. It is NOT, 12:30 EST. It is 12:38 Eastern DAYLIGHT time. Remember, clocks "sprang forward" a few weeks ago. Which makes it 11:38 EST.
Think of it as ET and not EST if you are outside of the US. If you just search eastern time in google, it's 12:39. The "S" is confusing people. During the spring, it springs forward so it would have been 11:40, but because of the time change, it's forward an hour. And also if you search, EST, the timeanddate site will say "don't you mean EDT" because it'll move back in November 17, 2017 and that most places won't use that time except certain provinces.

Can we not talk about what time it is again we already did this
People are still confused and if they don't know what the right time is, it'll mess up scheduling for them in the future. Just ignore it if it bothers you lol they are just trying to help
@Angie honestly didn't know d/s meant something. i always thought est was for "east" LOL but even still..... as a central person i know they are always an hour ahead, no matter if they're edt/est
Yeah, I live on the east coast so I automatically think of it that way too LOL Someone outside the US, they might get confused if they actually search EST right now lol and not just "eastern time" or "ET" unless they read under it :p which probs don't
I'm in NJ it's 12:45 lol it's EST here please just trust me hahahah
:twist:

VMK_Kida

Atlantean Princess
Just a heads up...
The staff members are still working out some kinks for the Egg Hunt. It's a relatively new approach of fun for the forums.

Staff will update you as soon as we hear anything further!

Sorry for the inconvenience...

Porcupine

Just a heads up...
The staff members are still working out some kinks for the Egg Hunt. It's a relatively new approach of fun for the forums.

Staff will update you as soon as we hear anything further!

Sorry for the inconvenience...
Twitter again im assuming or via this thread :RoseBlush:

VMK_Kida

Atlantean Princess
I'd watch both to be sure, but I'm positive the staff team will post here and make an announcement through Twitter. :RoseBlush:

Tomorrow again?? :cry::cry::cry:
I'm still excited though. I think I've memorized every thread on here already, lol.

P.S. There was a tweet. :link:

Status
Not open for further replies.