MyVMK Forums Sports Event!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elias

Suitcase and a Dream
Going to Disney's Wide World of Sports (now ESPN Wide World of Sports) at Walt Disney World for the very first time with my dad on Father's Day!

my favorite sports memory is something that affects me now. I used to be terrible at running track. my asthma would kill me and i was so out of shape. Now years later I run at least 1 mile a day, and nothing restricts my effort and i've actually become as fast as some of my colleges football players and best track runners. Goal achieved!

Serum

“拉格弟文,晚安”
My favorite sports memory was probably the first time I hit a basket in the air as a flyer for my cheerleading team.

Brandon

NFL Football Guru
Mine would have to be the 2002 NFC Championship Game when Ronda Barber returned it to the house to seal the deal and send us to the Super Bowl! When a week later #55 MR. Derrick Brooks but the dagger into the hearts of the Raiders to WIN Super Bowl XXXVII

My most memorable sports event was an at home NHL game where I met former player Tim Horton. He signed an autograph for my brother and myself.

CrazyPizza

being the starter punter for the H.S football team two years straight was most memorable time. but it got nerv racking alot of times because everyone all around the stadium was looking right at me and cheering my last name.

My most memorable sports moment is the first time I saw a Major League Baseball game up close and the home team won.

My most memorable sports memory was when I was playing ulitmate frisbee and dove for a catch and ended up somersaulting and getting all muddy. Well worth it!

My favorite sport memory is when i was in a track meet in 3rd grade and this one girl tripped at the beginning and people started tripping over her and we all ended up in a dog pile. i scraped my knee in the gravel and i still have he scar today. it was fun thou

Awesome stories all of you! Thanks so much for sharing! Everyone up to now has had medals awarded to them! Keep the stories coming! :)

Most memorable moment was playing soccer as a HS senior, starting center forward at night under the lights, opening game and scoring the game winning goal in second overtime. School was way more interesting after that.

Most memorable moment was playing soccer as a HS senior, starting center forward at night under the lights, opening game and scoring the game winning goal in second overtime. School was way more interesting after that.
Thats super cool! Wish I could of done that! :D

My most memorable was 8th grade, last year of Jr High, championship basketball game... we were down 2 to tie. 8 seconds left on the timer and I shot a 3 point basket for the win. I will never forget that moment or the cheers as the stands went wild.

My favorite sports memory is when I went to game 2 of the 2005 World Series.
My favorite sports memory is when I was in cheerleading (:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My most memorable was 8th grade, last year of Jr High, championship basketball game... we were down 2 to tie. 8 seconds left on the timer and I shot a 3 point basket for the win. I will never forget that moment or the cheers as the stands went wild.
I am honestly speechless you three! I wish I had stories like that to tell! Thanks for sharing!! Enjoy the medals! :)

MoitaRose

Bearded Dragon, Dog, & Beta Lover <3
My favorite and pretty much only sports memory is family trips to watch our local hockey team play. I also got the chance to sing the National Anthem at one of them with my High School Choir.

Status
Not open for further replies.