MyVMK Live Stream Event!

Who do you think is going to win Falling Chairs tonight?

• Amy

Votes: 40 16.9%
  • Snow

Votes: 54 22.9%
  • HOST_Absolem

Votes: 73 30.9%
  • HOST_Maui

Votes: 33 14.0%
  • VMK_Kali

Votes: 16 6.8%
  • VMK_Gravity

Votes: 21 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello MyVMKers!
We would like to invite you to a MyVMK live stream event starring your MyVMK staff! The MyVMK Staff team will be playing one of your favorite games: falling chairs! This event will take place at 11 PM EST so make sure you are there <3 Once the live stream has begun, this thread will be updated with the link!
This live stream event will include lots of fun, surprise guests, and maybe even some prizes!
We hope you are all as excited as we are!

Stream link: http://www.twitch.tv/myvmkevents
Feel free to vote on who you think is going to win in our game :)
(Those who vote might be in for a surprise!)

-Snow

Last edited:
Sorry but I think Amy is going to win lol, after all she can take away all your powers and just use her own[DOUBLEPOST=1400784238][/DOUBLEPOST]Will any players be allowed in room to watch?

Sorry but I think Amy is going to win lol, after all she can take away all your powers and just use her own[DOUBLEPOST=1400784238][/DOUBLEPOST]Will any players be allowed in room to watch?
Players will not be allowed in the room to watch :( We are hosting the event via live stream so that way the lag is not too intense and players can enjoy watching :)

-Snow

Valkyrie

Not so Active Member
Team Absolem!

Players will not be allowed in the room to watch :( We are hosting the event via live stream so that way the lag is not too intense and players can enjoy watching :)

-Snow
I'm confused about this since you said maybe prizes will be given out. How will that happen if we aren't in the room? Just curious...

Status
Not open for further replies.