MyVMK + Macbook w/ El Capitan

Hi everyone, I'm new. Back after a short time. I've downloaded MyVMK Launcher and that's working fine. But I crash a LOT. And when I say a LOT I mean... about every 10 minutes. I can't seem to work bootcamp without a USB with windows on it.

I'm looking for any advice please!

ButterflyHeart

You downloaded MyVMK Launcher AND have bootcamp? From what I understood in the Launcher thread, I don't think you need bootcamp if u already have the Launcher.

Launcher is already a program made using a winer/Wineskin app, which replicates Windows, and should already work with the Mac.

Last edited:
You downloaded MyVMK Launcher AND have bootcamp? From what I understood in the Launcher thread, I don't think you need bootcamp if u already have the Launcher.

Launcher is already a program made using a winer/Wineskin app, which replicates Windows, and should already work with the Mac.
No, I'm only running Launcher. I didn't have a USB to run Windows through Bootcamp. I tried the work around with WineCellar too and it wasn't working. So now, I'm stuck with Launcher which really enjoys crashing.

ButterflyHeart

I have no idea what could be wrong, then. The only suggestion I have is reinstall the launcher, but if you've been having this problem since you installed it, then idk. :-o Hopefully this has happened to someone and they're able to help you!!

I have no idea what could be wrong, then. The only suggestion I have is reinstall the launcher, but if you've been having this problem since you installed it, then idk. :-o Hopefully this has happened to someone and they're able to help you!!
That was my hope. That I wasn't the only one lol