• The latest value check thread on forums

Votes: 26 70.3%
  • Other (please post)

Votes: 4 10.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Whispered

@Smee What I'm kinda envisioning (which is probably not the best or most efficient way to do it) is the program, when opened, would open the text file, read it, regex each line to store the item names, credit average, and current standard deviation, then API the forums for threads posted since the prog was last opened, read them, search them for item names, anytime an item name is found, find the next credit value number (or none if it hits another item first), check if it's an outlier (farther than 2.5 SD away from mean), if so, throw it out, if not, add it to the average and recalculate accordingly.

Smee I dont think you get what Im saying [emoji14] I dont mean to store all the items and its values in a file. How are you going to change all the files on everyone else personal computer? If all you're doing is giving them a file of your application then how will it update?
A simple text box where the user can enter the download link to their own text file that the program will recognize and run.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.