[myVMK Pal Mac] Progress update! (We need a new team member!)

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
We get to start work on the Mac version very soon! We don't have a release time-frame yet, but we can confirm to everyone that a Mac version (even if simple), will hopefully be released within the next few months (:

Speaking of which, do any of you have any experience developing for OSX? If so, give me a shout! We'd love to have you on the team!*
Just shoot me an email, kolya@myvmkpal.com , sharing with us your experience coding on OSX, and maybe even some examples. If we see you fit, we may just get back to you with some exciting news!

[size=-2] We are really only looking for one more team member at the moment. So, even if you apply, you may not be accepted. Sorry![/size]

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
yay then i can play at school wooo
myVMK Pal will not remove blocks, restrictions, nor will it fix the shockwave issue with Mavericks. if you are unable to play myVMK currently at school, you will still be unable to with myVMK Pal.

We also do not encourage installing personal software on school property.

Elias

Suitcase and a Dream
I wish I could say I had developing skills, but I do not. I did sign up to be a tester for this Mac version though! :)

mark

10 mins late to everything
yay then i can play at school wooo
myVMK Pal will not remove blocks, restrictions, nor will it fix the shockwave issue with Mavericks. if you are unable to play myVMK currently at school, you will still be unable to with myVMK Pal.

We also do not encourage installing personal software on school property.
im not allowed to go on the site but the game works... BUT it's on mavericks >:(
o nvm then crappppppppppp :(

OMF YES I CAN JUST PLAY ON THE LAPTOP, THEY NEVER UPDATE THOS

Bird

MyVMKPal Webmaster Dev
For those who don't know, OSX development consists of knowledge of the IDE XCode, the language Objective-C, and familiarity of the Cocoa Environment.

oatman

We get to start work on the Mac version very soon! We don't have a release time-frame yet, but we can confirm to everyone that a Mac version (even if simple), will hopefully be released within the next few months (:

Speaking of which, do any of you have any experience developing for OSX? If so, give me a shout! We'd love to have you on the team!*
Just shoot me an email, kolya@myvmkpal.com , sharing with us your experience coding on OSX, and maybe even some examples. If we see you fit, we may just get back to you with some exciting news!

[size=-2]* We are really only looking for one more team member at the moment. So, even if you apply, you may not be accepted. Sorry![/size]
If you guys are looking for an experienced Objective-C developer I'll join if I have full autonomy as to what goes into the Mac version. Also the Mac version has to use WebKit to load the game, which to my knowledge has shockwave issues.

Shockwave issues in webkit are for 64-bit OS versions ( Eg. Mavericks ) MyVMK runs fine on the older versions.

Send me your skype, we'll be in touch.

Bird

MyVMKPal Webmaster Dev
Mods You Can deleve iAmBird's posting. This was me, but I got my old account back.

Oatman, the offer still stands, message me through skype and we will talk from there.

Guitar

I really wish it would work with stupid mavericks.. everything I do is on the mac side of things.. hate using windows to access myvmk. :/