[myVMK Pal Mac] Testers for Mac version wanted!

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
HEY!

You heard me right! We are now looking for testers for the Mac version once we get it built!

If you have a Mac, and are interested, read on :)

We are looking for people that will provide us with detailed bug reports, including everything from screenshots, to bug logs, and any other data that might help us.

[size=+1]If you are interested in helping us test MyVMK Pal for Mac, head over and apply here.[/size]

Thanks, the MyVMK Pal Team

Elias

Suitcase and a Dream
I am a Mac user and am willing to be a tester. I filled out the application you provided.

Bird

MyVMKPal Webmaster Dev
Let's make some prerequisites. With being little crass as possible.

1. You must have some sort of technical experience and background.
Ex. If you can't effectively find your own version of OSX, or be able do delineate the differences, you might not be an adequate candidate.

2. You must have some sort of knowledge of how software works, how it communicates with each component of a computer.
Without this knowledge, as a tester, you will not be able to know what it is doing and why, thus not providing us the proper bug report to accurately fix the bug. You aren't required to know about stack traces, unhanded exceptions, or understand floating points,
just simply be able to tell if something is wrong if it's from your end or the program's end.

Ok, never mind!
I am not that technical in coding and the only software knowledge I have are in microsoft office...

*facepalm*