[myVMK Pal] The Final Update (aka, we did it!)

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
WE DID IT!

We finally implemented everything from VMK Pal into myVMK Pal! (Well, except magnifier and codes.. but codes would be fairly useless right now.. and who uses the magnifier anyways?)
  • This includes
    • Account manager
    • Screenshots and Gallery
    • Event Calendar
    • Quick Phrases
    • Customizable window color
    • Full screen mode
  • And now in 1.5
    • Screenshot cropping!

Of course, we also added our own functions...
  • Credit counter
  • Automatic login
  • User search
  • Better customization of colors
  • Upload screenshots to Imgur.com (New in 1.5)

[size=+1]Of course we're just kidding. This isn't actually the final update:)[/size]
We have tons of new ideas we can implement into myVMK Pal!

Enjoy, Kolya Venturi

Whispered

didn't you just update it like hours ago and hours before that.

this is like the hunger games somehow -insert reference-

-waits 5 hours for update-

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator

I have 4 days off, and not much work to do. I'm on a coding spree, and our system allows us to release quickly xD So, why not? I figured I should do smaller updates with features sooner, rather than waiting ages and releasing a massive change all at once every few weeks. Ease into everything.

I have 4 days off, and not much work to do. I'm on a coding spree, and our system allows us to release quickly xD So, why not? I figured I should do smaller updates with features sooner, rather than waiting ages and releasing a massive change all at once every few weeks. Ease into everything.
And also, as soon as we start running out of items on this list of stuff we have thought up for it, updates will slow WAYY down. Until of course, there's some other awesome idea we come up with. But, the closer we get to the end of our list (we are nearing it), the less updates there will be. We are getting down to the hardest pieces on the list.

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
Can we see a mac version over the horizon? What are your plans on incorporating the new client if and when it gets released? Or do you not know enough about it?
mac is probably where we are headed next :)

mark

10 mins late to everything
i have a question,
why don't you use adf.ly to get a small profit from the hard work myvmkpal is contributing I see plenty of modders (for other games) do they when they have a new mod and it works out fly
-
found a bug!
the Phrases doesn't say the whole thing :)

- First to be sent is what i input into the chat log
View attachment 4573

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
i have a question,
why don't you use adf.ly to get a small profit from the hard work myvmkpal is contributing I see plenty of modders (for other games) do they when they have a new mod and it works out fly
-
found a bug!
the Phrases doesn't say the whole thing :)

- First to be sent is what i input into the chat log
View attachment 4573
We aren't in this for any kind of money! And as for the phrases, that's a known bug. I have no idea what causes it. Well.. I have an idea. But I need to test it