MyVMK Pal

I'm interested! This is such a great idea and I also have few ideas you might like. I would also like a code to test this out and report some bugs that would pop up. :)

Monique

When I go onto the site, the only option I have is to redeem codes, nothing more, no login or anything. Is this right?

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
We have plenty of codes left! I'll be posting a handful soon :) Keep an eye out!

- - - Updated - - -

When I go onto the site, the only option I have is to redeem codes, nothing more, no login or anything. Is this right?
Correct. MyVMK Pal is a desktop client for playing MyVMK. There will be no login on the website, nor can you play it from the browser.

- - - Updated - - -

New codes everyone! Grab 'em while you can ;)

http://myvmkpal.com/redeem

4940bc613330c79abd53afb6b7fc446d

6dff3f73f4fcb2d97031a7ea8b75ec95

527cd76d1585409b3d21a920283a88cc

b4ed3196b3644ee83d819d3431d404c2

Just grabbed a code Can't wait to login and test! :D

Hopefully I can ************ a code, since I'm on significantly less now than I was before. However, I have to ask, do you have MyVMKPal working for Mac?

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
dang it, im always offline when the codes are posted
Don't worry! We are planning to go beta soon! Codes won't matter:) unless we plan to release one more alpha. In which case, I may just release a whole bunch of codes. So you'll get it soon, don't worry(:

In terms of a time, we hope to finish up things needed to go into beta by Thursday or Friday.

How weird..
I still use the old VMK Pal to play & I was just thinking "They should make a MyVMK Pal" how awesome!
I'd love to try the alpha test and give my feedback. Anything to make MVMK the best it can be :)

I think it's an awesome idea. For some reason mvmk doesn't work on firefox so I have to go behind my mom's back and download chrome onto our computer haha so myvmkpal would save me a lot of trouble.