MyVMK Population.

I remember two years ago they had the feature on the right side of the homepage it would be something like: Fanstasyland Courtyard14, Pirates of the Caribbean 13, etc and it would just show the most populated public rooms.

Pacific

I remember two years ago they had the feature on the right side of the homepage it would be something like: Fanstasyland Courtyard14, Pirates of the Caribbean 13, etc and it would just show the most populated public rooms.
Sorry! That is totally my fault that I didn't include that when revamping the homepage! Amy mentioned at one point that she had ideas on bringing that list back somehow, hopefully you will see it again :)

Sorry! That is totally my fault that I didn't include that when revamping the homepage! Amy mentioned at one point that she had ideas on bringing that list back somehow, hopefully you will see it again :)
Yay c:

I've been thinking about this recently as well :) although I am new here I very much want to stay, I've had no real problems with anyone so far, the idea of seeing how many players are currently online would be a great feature to have and very useful for me =)

THISSS! Every time I log on I feel like no one is here, so I'd love to see a population counter just for my curious mind. But I also like the idea of bringing back the most popular rooms list. I'm always forced to play JC because I get tired of waiting for another person to show up to play a minigame. With the popular rooms list you would know right away if enough people are in the pirates lobby to actually play a game.

kiddy

THISSS! Every time I log on I feel like no one is here, so I'd love to see a population counter just for my curious mind. But I also like the idea of bringing back the most popular rooms list. I'm always forced to play JC because I get tired of waiting for another person to show up to play a minigame. With the popular rooms list you would know right away if enough people are in the pirates lobby to actually play a game.
tbh thats cause there is no1