MyVMK Survivor Redemption Island Auditions

Today I will be Hosting a room for MyVMK Survivor Redemption Island at 8 p.m. pacific time zone (11:00 p.m. eastern).

This is a reproduction the popular game show, survivor in a MyVMK format. This will be filmed and released to the public viewing after the game is complete. The game will most likely take 10-15 days to complete and there will be a schedule released to all the contestants. Below is what I expect from my contestants:

1. To be loyal for the whole game and show up on every game day (I will make a time that everyone can make!)
2. To not leave the production if you are eliminated from the game because there will be a jury and i need all the players for it!
3. To not cause to much drama off the set causing contestants to leave (on camera is fine for the show effect);)
4. To not release any information about the game until the episodes are released

There will be a good prize and the prize wont be released to the public until the release of the first episode

Rules about Auditions:

1. Talk mildly to no talking during the auditions because i need to record answers that the player says if u become a disturbance it will lower your chances of selection or lead to a boot, if you are booted you will not become a contestant.

2. Do not help any other applicant with their auditions, if people try to help i will have to lock the room and allow 1 person to enter at a time which I would rather not do :)

The Positions Needed:

Contestants- 20 people (10 per team)
Filmers- 2 (1 for filming each team)
Editors- 1-2 (not needed until the end of all the filming)

I hope to see you all come this will be a lot of fun and would love to have you all take part in this production!

-Hungrybear