myVMK Trade Checker

That is just concept art for what I'm planning, but I want to make a little C# app that will pull credit values for items from an online .txt file that I can edit at any time to update values. Obviously values will be opinionated, but I can set them to a Value Check thread if that is what people would prefer. You'd be able to search the item, insert it in, and see who would be getting more credit value back. Of course ideological things such as demand aren't considered in this, it would simply add up the credit amounts. Don't worry, the GUI won't be this ugly, but it'd be plain more or less.

PudgeTheFish

I kind of like this, its just that to many people have to many opinions on different prices of items so people might not agree with the values

I kind of like this, its just that to many people have to many opinions on different prices of items so people might not agree with the values
You could make that argument about your values thread as well, it's all opinion. If you don't respect it, you don't have to use it!

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
Ehh, I tried scraping my myVMK inventory on that page, but all the images came out poorly, lol.
No I mean, scrape the posts and look for trends to estimate the cost of a given item, so you don't have to manually update it constantly.

Whispered

Maybe have an input for people to kinda "temp update" the values? Like if they value an item higher/lower than market, they could open a dialogue, type in part of the name and select from a dropdown, and then put in a new value stored just for the session?

Maybe have an input for people to kinda "temp update" the values? Like if they value an item higher/lower than market, they could open a dialogue, type in part of the name and select from a dropdown, and then put in a new value stored just for the session?
This is possible by just editing the text file technically.