MyVMK Values

Enso

MyVMK Values

The Site

I just registered the url moments ago, so www.myvmkvalues.com should be working!
The site is definitely a work in progress, I just threw something together so you wouldn't be redirected to a blank white page when you clicked on the url so don't take it as a finished project - it's about five minutes in. But I bought the url so I'm definitely committed!

Values

I need help with values! This is a community driven economy and although there is the "whatever two people think is fair" aspect of a trade this site aims to mark the trend of an item or what it seems to be generally going for and whether the value is rising, falling, or staying the same. It is a big project but I intend to put in a lot of work.

Value Help

I think a good place to start off would be the value of magics. I mark the value of everything in giftcards but I have no issues using decimals (like 2.5gc). If you could post in this thread with your opinion on the values of these magic it would be much appreciated. I will probably either find the average of all the posts or the majority (as in the value that the most people say).

Inferno Magic
Bat Magic
Snowman Magic

Any other magics would be helpful with the exception of firework magic because the future of that is somewhat unsure as of now.

The Logo

I do not have a logo made yet and I was wondering if any members of the forum wanted to give it a shot and PM me or post in this thread a creation for the site? I can obviously only have one - but if you're that one - then it'll be on the site!

[MENTION=5039]Brad[/MENTION] just made a fantastic thread on this topic.