MyVMK Wiki

Whispered

Hello all!

I know we've asked ya'll about this before - but we need more help!

Come join us to update the MyVMK Wiki - the place that aims to have all of the information about MyVMK that you'd ever want to know (and lots that you don't need to know too :P)

Main page - http://myvmkwiki.com

To edit - you must register an account. Post here if you want to upload images and one of us can enable your ability to upload images.

Thanks,
James and Whispered.

John

I'm sorry, this doesn't really relate to joining the Wiki team, but it would be helpful if there was some way to access the item list from the homepage, and get information about all of the released items!

James

I'm sorry, this doesn't really relate to joining the Wiki team, but it would be helpful if there was some way to access the item list from the homepage, and get information about all of the released items!
I agree with you, there should be an easier way to access pages rather than having to go through multiple pages. I'll take a look at adding something like this in a bit. Thanks for your suggestion :) Let us know if you have any other ideas!

I'd love to help out! Just made an account. I'm looking at the stubs.
Great! If you have any questions feel free to ask, or join us in the IRC channel.

Whispered

Yes, the person who was doing the hosting and (most of the) backend management had left VMK. If anyone would like to host a new wiki I could have it set up probably quickly (what with templates and extensions, etc.)

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
Yes, the person who was doing the hosting and (most of the) backend management had left VMK. If anyone would like to host a new wiki I could have it set up probably quickly (what with templates and extensions, etc.)
I could throw one up on my server. PM me if you want to help set that up.