MyVmk won't load

JAYY

✌ ❤ ☺
My friend has a Mac mavericks desktop, and I've been reading and trying to figure out a way around it. I installed bootcamp, (VirtualBox) to try and open the game but it still won't load completely. I've reset history, cache, cookies and still nothing.

Anyone know a better way to get around it?

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
Mavericks and Shockwave don't play well together. Sadly, this is a problem only Apple can address :( That is, until Amy releases a new client :)

Well, I'm on a mac. But I'm 10.6 (Snow Leopard from 2009)... It's sad she updated to Mavericks because it causes the most problems with shockwave... I've heard you can use a "virtualbox" to run a windows system inside mac... Or you can install windows alongside mac OS using bootcamp... Or downgrade if possible... Or just get a windows :P

There's no easy way around this, however, when Amy releases 1.0... The new server...and eventually the new client... It should work :) Good luck

JAYY

✌ ❤ ☺
Haha, yeah.. well knowing me, I probably clicked something I wasn't suppose to while processing the virtual box since I cant get the windows to work . But I only messed with it for a few minutes. I'll try again tomorrow. Thanks Jason :)

Yusss! Now I'll have a close friend in real life who'll play VMK with me ;D
How excitinggggg. New server pls come faster ;) All hail Amy. :halcyon: :bounce:

If you bootcamp you can try just holding option button(alt) down when you restart your mac while there is a white screen on before the apple appears.. if the apple appears you didn't do it right =p you should see 3 different drives.. use the arrow keys to get to the "windows" one and press enter. If you did it that way and it still didn't work. Sometimes with running myVMK on a new computer it takes a couple time of trying to log in to actuarially get into the game. But if all else fails I would say try redoing your your partition to bootcamp. But just make sure the latest shockwave and stuff is downloaded.. I've never used Virtualbox before.. but i have Parallels and it works perfectly even for mavericks you might wanna look in to that. Not saying you should steal.. but theres a cracked version out there at some " PIRATE 's of the caribbean " website.