>>@ MyVMK World Records! @<<

Status
Not open for further replies.

philitup

The Internet Champion!
I think that's very rude of you to say. She worked for it, she deserves it. Besides, this is a "world records" - how would it be fair to give it to someone who doesn't have the highest, when the category is the highest? Also, sometimes people don't see threads when they're first posted. You bumped this one up again today, so people who haven't seen this thread before, will see it now. For example, I only saw this thread today because of your post. And she does buy things - she very graciously buys things for multiple people who don't have the credits to buy anything, such as me. She's one of the kindest people in this game, and deserves what she works for.
I'm not upset with her, just the fact that I just lost all of it because snowmen are going to be out of the store in a day or two. I almost missed it, so it kind of like I'm starting over again. Sorry about that.

Monorail

I'm not upset with her, just the fact that I just lost all of it because snowmen are going to be out of the store in a day or two. I almost missed it, so it kind of like I'm starting over again. Sorry about that.
Well how many snowmen did you buy?

In-game Username: Monorail
Category: Most Guest Rooms - 15
Screenshot Proof:

Thank you, Snowy. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.