[myVMKPal] A UI redesign?

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
Hey guys!

So I was thinking, what if we were to completely redesign the interface for myVMKPal? It could be cleaner, more streamlined, and possibly nicer. It would also allow us to more easily implement zooming the game window, once the new client is released (as Amy had said it would be able to zoom, in a development update).

What do you guys think about this? Should we change the UI, or keep the classic look (the only reason it looks how it does now, is to keep with the original VMK Pal look)? If we change it, what would you guys like to see changed? How could we make the interface the best for you guys, the end user?

I look forwards to hearing your ideas if you have them!

See ya, MinoMinios

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
can we have a blueprint (or something like that) of how you owuld make it look like? XD
I have some ideas, but I am currently on the other side of the world from my office. So I will have to mock it up when I return.

Rynosauric

Mr. Cinderella
Yes, before you decide on anything, I'd like to be able to view some concepts you had in mind. Although I'm unable to use MyVMK Pal at this time, the project has always been of interest to me.