myVMKPal is slow!

AliceKingsly

VMK is taking a very long time to load for me when I use myVMKPal and once I am loaded into the game the rooms, furniture and mini games all take a long time to load as well. Why is this happening? How can I fix it to make it faster?? Please help!

Karalora

VMK is taking a very long time to load for me when I use myVMKPal and once I am loaded into the game the rooms, furniture and mini games all take a long time to load as well. Why is this happening? How can I fix it to make it faster?? Please help!
This is a problem several of us are having. I can't even get into the game lately because the loading lags so much. Amy says it's an issue with Shockwave.

Ms_Special

I've been trying to get on the game for 45 minutes now. I thought it was my internet... but that isn't the case. Everything else is working perfectly for me.

AliceKingsly

I haven't been able to get into the game because it just never loads or it always crashes and then reloads. I have tried everything but nothing works! There is a new download that doesn't use shockwave but whenever I try to download it a message pops up that says the server can't connect to it so I can't even try and use that version. I am so upset I have missed the last few dreams events because of this!! :cry: