[myVMKPal Mac] Soon..

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
Do you think the Shockwave issue will ever be fixed? :/
Shockwave itself? No, that will probably never be fixed. Shockwave is an outdated format anyways, so neither Adobe nor Apple have much of a reason to fix it.

As for MyVMK? Yes, the Shockwave issue will hopefully eventually be fixed. Amy will have to rewrite the client for a webGL format for that to occur. It's only a matter of time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
I don't have Mac but stoked to play this in school :)
If your school blocks MyVMK, myVMKPal WILL NOT remove the block.

The other problem with using myVMKPal at school, is the fact that you have to install myVMKPal. Assuming your school doesn't have application installs disabled for students, unless you always use the same computer, installing myVMKPal would be almost useless as you would have to re-install it every time you wanted to use it. Saved user passwords and settings would not transfer. Another note, saving passwords and account information on public computers (such as a school computer) is an incredibly poor idea, as anyone who knows what they are doing could access you account information.

mark

10 mins late to everything
If your school blocks MyVMK, myVMKPal WILL NOT remove the block.

The other problem with using myVMKPal at school, is the fact that you have to install myVMKPal. Assuming your school doesn't have application installs disabled for students, unless you always use the same computer, installing myVMKPal would be almost useless as you would have to re-install it every time you wanted to use it. Saved user passwords and settings would not transfer. Another note, saving passwords and account information on public computers (such as a school computer) is an incredibly poor idea, as anyone who knows what they are doing could access you account information.
lol i know the password (macadmin lol) so you can download something, and no one that i know of goes on myvmk its a really small community :p plus i can always delete the info :D