[myVMKPal] Notice about 1.6

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
Hey!

We just released myVMKPal 1.6!

If you have any issues using it, ANY crash bugs, error messages, etc, please contact us IMMEDIATELY.

We ask this because we had some severe problems with this version. We believe we worked out all the kinks, but contacting us with any problem can help us diagnose anything we missed, OR release a rollback to 1.5.3a.

You may contact us either through the forums, (our usernames are Bird, Anthony, and kolyaventuri) or through email at kolya@myvmkpal.com, anthony@myvmkpal.com, or dane@myvmkpal.com

Thanks!

Edit: OH! If you update and it doesn't work, you may have to do a fresh install from our website, www.MyVMKPal.com
Don't worry, user data, screenshots, and all those goodies will stay intact :)

Last edited:

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
Is there a reason the updates won't work? This is a problem I've had with just about every single update there is.
We think we know the problem with that. But we can't find a solid solution yet. What we've tried hasn't worked.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

[MENTION=326]kolyaventuri[/MENTION]: If this is at all possible, in the next update I would love to see newsletter support. Maybe add a button that pops up the homepage to view the newsletter or even a window that displays the blog plain text. It would also be AWESOME to see some kind of alert on it when it has been updated. So for example, the icon is red when you haven't clicked on it and after clicking on it, it goes black. Perhaps have it reset every week?

I understand if this couldn't be implemented but just something I've been wanting to see lately.

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
[MENTION=326]kolyaventuri[/MENTION]: If this is at all possible, in the next update I would love to see newsletter support. Maybe add a button that pops up the homepage to view the newsletter or even a window that displays the blog plain text. It would also be AWESOME to see some kind of alert on it when it has been updated. So for example, the icon is red when you haven't clicked on it and after clicking on it, it goes black. Perhaps have it reset every week?

I understand if this couldn't be implemented but just something I've been wanting to see lately.
Hey! Actually, this should be fairly simple to do :) Great idea! I'll look into it.

Hey! Actually, this should be fairly simple to do :) Great idea! I'll look into it.
That would be great Koly! Thank you much!

Also in the future, if you'd ever like to get together I would love to help with the UI design. Maybe re-do the icons, create themes, those sort of things. I'm sure you've been offered this a million times but just let me know! I'm always looking for more projects to add to my portfolio. :)