MyVmkPal Problem SOLVED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nokuto

I just updated it to it's latest version and it told me it had to prepare some things and then I had to wait for it to restart but while it was preparing these things started appearing...
Screenshot (125).png
One of them says Debug and another says Awesomium? The rest are just jibberish code? How do I get rid of them or put them somewhere because the game won't run unless they are there.

WhippetWolf

I just updated it to it's latest version and it told me it had to prepare some things and then I had to wait for it to restart but while it was preparing these things started appearing...
View attachment 8299
One of them says Debug and another says Awesomium? The rest are just jibberish code? How do I get rid of them or put them somewhere because the game won't run unless they are there.
You should place all the things in one folder where the launcher is at. Wherever the launcher is, the launcher extracts its files at.

Nokuto

If that doesn't work, there may be a "Destination File" where it will extract its files to, in the settings.
I uninstalled then reinstalled then made sure it knew where all the files were going and this time it didn't do it this time so I think it worked! Thanks![DOUBLEPOST=1456840457][/DOUBLEPOST]This Thread can be closed now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.