PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
Hey guys!

We are open source!

You can browse and pull our source code over at GitHub

We do have some conditions though.
  • You can't claim myVMKPal as your own work
  • Any modifications must comply with the MyVMK terms of service (both forums and games)
    • This means
      • No keylogging or stealing passwords. Bad )<
      • No creating bots to make your credit collection faster.
      • No creating spam bots to harass other users
      • Be a generally nice, moral person c:
  • You may re-release myVMKPal, provided you credit us and link back to either our original forum post, or website.

Hope you guys enjoy looking through my messy code, if you so choose xD

See ya, MinoMinios

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
Does this mean that there's no more updates or new features from now on?
There will be one final update to myVMKPal, to clean up some stuff for the long-haul. This update will come after Pirates is released.

But after this update, I regret to say that we will not be pushing any more updates, and no new features are planned to be developed.

Unfortunately, new commitments to other projects (as well as school) are not going to allow me to work on myVMKPal any longer. Fortunately, unless Amy changes something drastically, myVMKPal should work for quite a while, and our website isn't going anywhere if you need to install it again :)

There will be one final update to myVMKPal, to clean up some stuff for the long-haul. This update will come after Pirates is released.

But after this update, I regret to say that we will not be pushing any more updates, and no new features are planned to be developed.

Unfortunately, new commitments to other projects (as well as school) are not going to allow me to work on myVMKPal any longer. Fortunately, unless Amy changes something drastically, myVMKPal should work for quite a while, and our website isn't going anywhere if you need to install it again :)
Aww. I understand that others things are more important, especially since this is for free.
Thanks for all your hard work, and i'll continue to use MyVMK Pal as long as I can!

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal is a program that allows you to log in to MyVMK rather easily, as well as adding additional features such as screenshots and automatic login.

More info is available on our website (www.myVMKPal.com)

Unfortunately, we are no longer actively developing myVMKPal. However, it should remain functional for quite a while.

Anthony

This is an old thread but I figured I would just say, if there is ever a necessary release we need to do I'm sure either me or Kolya will take care of it. We've both put a lot of effort in so there's no point in leaving it if the client stops working completely. But, no new features will likely be added.

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
This is an old thread but I figured I would just say, if there is ever a necessary release we need to do I'm sure either me or Kolya will take care of it. We've both put a lot of effort in so there's no point in leaving it if the client stops working completely. But, no new features will likely be added.
This is partially true. In the event that Amy changes something, and Pal stops working completely, we would patch it if there was enough demand for it to be patched.
I only use Pal to log in. So, my own desire for it to work may or may not end up counting as enough demand.