MyVMK's The Price is Right

krazybird

Sorry I missed it, sounded like a fun night! We had family movie night and then Big Brother that kept me away from this one. Congrats to all of the lucky winners of such awesome prizes! :cheer:

@Mr.GreenGene - Thank you :blush:

The Price is Right will continue as long as players still join us to play. The game has been a huge success because of those who have played and because of those who continue to play. Without this support, the game would still be an idea bobbing around in our heads.

I know I thank everyone all the time for joining our game. I wish there were a better way to express the appreciation behind my words. I can't think of any other way, so maybe BOLD CAPS will help express it...

THANK YOU to those of you who joined any of our games and a GIGANTIC THANK YOU to those who repeatedly play.
It's because of you that this game is what it is. :cheer:

We look forward to many more games in the future! See you on the next episode of The Price is Right!

Rygo

It all started with a Mouse
Woohoo!!!! So excited for you guys! I pegged it from day one, this was totally deserved!! Congrats!!!! :trophy:
:cheer::dance::juggle::whee::pickme::nod::seesaw::swoon::hat:

Rygo

It all started with a Mouse
I have heard through the grapevine, that in celebration of the win, there will be a double game next. All my fingers and toes are crossed right now that is will not be on a Tuesday or Wednesday, since those are the days I usually work. Come on lucky fingers and toes!!
;)

Froglet

Frog + Princess = Froglet ;)
How about a 4th or 5th of July game??? :-) I have missed out on all of the other games because...I dont pay attention :'( But after reading this thread I am so darn excited to play I cant stand it!!! :-D I will be watching this thread now like a hawk for the next game! ;-) GREAT JOB GUYS!!!!

Sent from my SCH-R530X using Tapatalk

Thank you all for the congrats messages and posts!

Tonight in celebration of the BGR win we will be hosting not ONE game, but TWO!! The first will take place at 9:30pm EST after the last host event of the night. After the end of the first game around 10pm, the room will be cleared and then reopened for a second game at 10:15pm EST. This will give others a chance to get into the second game if they were unable to make it into the first. Please join us for both if you are able to. We would love to celebrate with you all!

'Twas a long time ago
Longer now than it seems
In a place that perhaps
That you've seen in your dreams.
For the games that you are about to behold
Began with the holiday worlds of auld.
I know you're curious
To see what's inside.
It's what happens
When two holidays collide!

Last edited:

Fotogirl

Double the prizes, double the fun ... don't miss these games tonight. Sure to be lots of fun as we celebrate the BGR win with this double header and lots of awesome prizes.