Need MAJOR help

Navii

Like @philitup said, try double clicking. If that still doesn't work try updating your shockwave or using a different browser. I use FireFox.

thanks for the VMKpal suggestion sadly my Norton blocks it as a bad site............[DOUBLEPOST=1408249194][/DOUBLEPOST]and as I said before everything worked perfectly until December when it just suddenly stopped

this used to happened to me before on an old pc when using google chrome. so i switched to internet explorer or safari and it was fine. have you tried this?

Using Internet explorer now and was when the game was re-released and things use to work fine,
still unable to collect from ANY NPC

Bird

MyVMKPal Webmaster Dev
thanks for the VMKpal suggestion sadly my Norton blocks it as a bad site............[DOUBLEPOST=1408249194][/DOUBLEPOST]and as I said before everything worked perfectly until December when it just suddenly stopped
Norton is an inferior antivirus solution. I suggest uninstalling it and getting a more superior AV program. like ESET Smart Security or Kaspersky if you need one.

It's been proven millions of times even by Amy that MyVMKPal is not malicious.

ON TOPIC :

There's only three pieces of this puzzle.

1. The Browser
2. Shockwave
3. The Game

The Browser might have an issue, try another browser or two or three.

Shockwave might be corrupt, uninstall it, reinstall it, wipe your system cache, browser cache as well.

The game is not the issue simply because nobody else is reporting this issue.

Norton is an inferior antivirus solution. I suggest uninstalling it and getting a more superior AV program. like ESET Smart Security or Kaspersky if you need one.

It's been proven millions of times even by Amy that MyVMKPal is not malicious.

ON TOPIC :

There's only three pieces of this puzzle.

1. The Browser
2. Shockwave
3. The Game

The Browser might have an issue, try another browser or two or three.

Shockwave might be corrupt, uninstall it, reinstall it, wipe your system cache, browser cache as well.

The game is not the issue simply because nobody else is reporting this issue.
awesome thank you a ton for the advice[DOUBLEPOST=1408493252][/DOUBLEPOST]well I deleted and reinstalled adobe shockwave, also installed Google chrome, and still unable to collect from NPC's,
starting to think I am not suppose to be playing VMK anymore :([DOUBLEPOST=1408493938][/DOUBLEPOST]correction, restarted computer and now with Google chrome i can collect from NPC

HOWEVER sword in stone and magic pins still do not work.....

Last edited:

gravebound

not actually a grave
awesome thank you a ton for the advice[DOUBLEPOST=1408493252][/DOUBLEPOST]well I deleted and reinstalled adobe shockwave, also installed Google chrome, and still unable to collect from NPC's,
starting to think I am not suppose to be playing VMK anymore :([DOUBLEPOST=1408493938][/DOUBLEPOST]correction, restarted computer and now with Google chrome i can collect from NPC

HOWEVER sword in stone and magic pins still do not work.....
it may be possible your shockwave is the slim version. that was my problem. try this:
  1. go here: http://get.adobe.com/shockwave/
  2. click, "need shockwave for a different computer?" on the left.
  3. select your operating system from the drop down menu.
  4. select the full version.
bonus step: uninstall norton and get another antivirus. panda and norton are horrible antivirus. if you don't want to spend money, avast is a good free one.

ok installed full version, got norton alert that a trojan is attached to it so :([DOUBLEPOST=1408515529][/DOUBLEPOST]with full version installed still no luck with sword in stone pin or useing magic :(
i do have Avaria as a back up av

Last edited:

Bird

MyVMKPal Webmaster Dev
ok installed full version, got norton alert that a trojan is attached to it so :([DOUBLEPOST=1408515529][/DOUBLEPOST]with full version installed still no luck with sword in stone pin or useing magic :(
i do have Avaria as a back up av

You could start by getting an ACTUAL antivirus solution ;P ( Cough cough ESET Smart Security )

But in all seriousness, make a new account on your computer, and try on there. See if you can do it on there. If you can, it might be something wonky with your

yup made an account for my gf, able to collect from NPC, but she got 3 sword in stone pins and they wont work :(
and yes i agree with the AV

gravebound

not actually a grave
you have to wear the pin on your lanyard(go to the chair icon, go to pins, double click the sword pin), walk up to the stone, open the magic wand button by your chat bar, and double click the pin again to activiate.

Yes I have my pin displayed but did not double click it twice, will try that, thanks[DOUBLEPOST=1408678822][/DOUBLEPOST]Ok followed those steps and still no luck, still not working,
and NOW signing in on google chrome will not work
it loads shockwave then the main sign in screen appears in the game box :(
such a great game is becoming a total night mare

Last edited:

gravebound

not actually a grave
sounds like a problem with shockwave, then. are you sure you installed the full version? is there maybe something blocking or not letting it run properly?
did you maybe try another browser?