New and Confused

JRay

Hello, I'm new to MyVMK and the forums. Lately I've been having issues entering the game.. This is the message that pops up every time I try entering the game.

View attachment 2950

I've tried clearing my history, closing out of the browser, signing out and back on and nothing works. Sometimes it works but a lot of the times it doesn't. And since I'm newer to this, I'm wondering if this is happening to everyone since the game is in Beta or if it's just my internet connection...

But other than that, I'm so glad the game is back! :bounce:

Thanks!

DMoCTTA

Welcome welcome! I think I saw you on the game yesterday! Halcyon left good links but it should be noted too that recently the servers merged so it will be a little bumpy for a bit! But hopefully Halcyon's post helps!

Welcome welcome! I think I saw you on the game yesterday! Halcyon left good links but it should be noted too that recently the servers merged so it will be a little bumpy for a bit! But hopefully Halcyon's post helps!
DM the server issues have been fixed, so JRay don't worry about that =)

JRay

Thank you! What's your name on the game??

And thanks for the help!