New and original mini games

That's super far off. I imagine once pirates is open their next objective will probably be the quest system. I would guess they would want to get everything as close as possible to the way it was before they start adding brand new original things.

Lost

I believe I remember Amy saying once that they could possibly re-release the original fireworks game and maybe original potc game? Not too sure about when but I barely even remember those any more so that would be fun :D

Peaches

i have no gender & i must scream
I seem to remember a long time ago, at the end of the Astro Blasters ride they told you to go online and play against the guests in the park with an online version of it. That might be a consideration too? It would be easier for Amy in the future than creating a whole game from scratch. (However, I can't seem to find a download or website hosting it with a quick google search... we'd have to do some digging)

Exi

I don't think it's ever really too early to discuss ideas- it's not like we're expecting them, it's just a nice moment to brainstorm what could be.

Personally I think Tomorrowland and Frontierland will certainly need some sprucing up after everything is said and done- there's only so many times we can wander the nearly empty rooms and find something to do (and as we're adults it's a little harder to stick with our old childhood instinct of "Let's Play Pretend!"). I think a good game for Frontierland would be a shooting-type game, or something perhaps in relation to Splash Mountain?

I can see something perhaps Ariel or Nemo related in the underwater section of Tomorrowland? Or perhaps a Space Mountain racing game?

~Exi

Bindingkey

Well since the clam shell game is mainly in Captain's Quarters, a Little Mermaid themed mini-game in the grotto section would be kinda cool.

philitup

The Internet Champion!
New mini-games are thinking way ahead and beta isn't even done yet DX

Like maybe some original Tomorrowland and Frontierland games taking place in Thunder Mountain and Space Mountain maybe but that's really it.
I agree. I remember someone had a very cool idea for a shooting gallery in Frontierland. But as you said, we should probably wait until the game is officially open to start thinking about original ideas.