New Host

Jerimiah

It's probably an already existing staff member that made a new account just for pirates month and this ride-a-thon. They did the same with dreams month.

iTony

Ohana means family.
It's probably an already existing staff member that made a new account just for pirates month and this ride-a-thon. They did the same with dreams month.
Who was the host for dreams month?

They also did HOST_CaptainAmerica at one point to. I believe this was for the 4th of July.

Jerimiah

Who was the host for dreams month?
Host_Cloud was only a host for dreams month. Another staff member made the host account to help out since there were so many events that month and only hosts were giving out prizes.
But they've obviously done it for a lot of events. Like the frozen characters, Capt America, Santa, April Fools, ect.

Host_Cloud was only a host for dreams month. Another staff member made the host account to help out since there were so many events that month and only hosts were giving out prizes.
But they've obviously done it for a lot of events. Like the frozen characters, Capt America, Santa, April Fools, ect.
Host_Cloud did a host event the first of this month.

iTony

Ohana means family.
I don't remember the HOST Frozen, and April Fools...

Jerimiah

It's not memory loss, I never heard about them and I was never told about them either.
Just because you didn't hear about them doesn't mean they didn't exist. They had a whole Frozen meet and greet event and also the April fools day event in which those new staff accounts were created for.