New-ish!

StitchfansJr

Hi! Just now being able to create a new forum post! I was on the original VMK from 2005-2008 (when I was in 5th to 8th grade) and it was the literal highlight of my childhood. I met some of my best friends on there, who I got to meet at WDW a few times, which was super neat!
Looking forward to future events!

Mx. Ryden

Hey there welcome back!!! I played from about 11-14, this and Toontown and the friends there were everything to me haha. Only been back here a few months but let me know if you ever have any questions! There's definitely a few differences with vmk and myvmk and there's not exactly a 101 post anywhere either, so whatever you need help with I can try my best haha :P

StitchfansJr

Hey there welcome back!!! I played from about 11-14, this and Toontown and the friends there were everything to me haha. Only been back here a few months but let me know if you ever have any questions! There's definitely a few differences with vmk and myvmk and there's not exactly a 101 post anywhere either, so whatever you need help with I can try my best haha :P
I actually cannot figure out how to use my sword in the stone pin even though I have it on. So I'm totally lost Lolol. I'm in the fantasty courtyard by myself right now, and everyone ignores me when I ask on what to do :(

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
walk up to the stone. Click on the magic wand that looks like a star at the end of it. Right side of text box. Double Click on the magic sword in the stone pin.