New items we really want to see in-game (not from old VMK)

Tohrukun

I think I have these posted in another thread somewhere, but I'll post them again

Mad Hatter

Another option for a Minnie Hat, other than minnie ears or headbands.

Mummy Ears :) I made 2 separate versions, one with eyes and one without.

Tweety :) :) :) Not Disney, but still cute

Halloween spiderweb ears headband

These are old old, but they were a design I drafted for a friend of mine who really wanted a longer hairstyle for guys.
these are awesome!! :twist:

Why isn't Emelye a designer for the game already?
Ikr?? :o

Grape Soda Pin from Up
Sun flag from Tangled
The Incredibles logo
Lizzie Mcguire
Alien from Toy Story
I love the grape soda pin idea :D

also the Lizzie image doesn't work :o

Desertfreak

Lost Desert team member
I would love to see:
~Outfits for all the princesses that didn't have outfits in the old vmk (including Anna and Elsa, of course)

~FLYNN RIDER...im so obsessed with him...

~People said they wanted to see Aladdin outfits...maybe Prince Ali too? :)

What do you guys want to see? :D
I'd still really love to see Emelye's Jasmine and Aladdin outfits, and Prince Eric and Ariel outfits in game. I hope maybe Tink will design her own version or these versions :)

I'd also love to see dresses for all the disney princesses. Personally, I love Mulan so I'd love to see Mulan's dress as well.
Best idea for any costumes! My favorites are Ariel and Eric, Aladdin and Jasmine, Anna and Elsa and FLYNN!!

Tohrukun

I would love to see:
~Outfits for all the princesses that didn't have outfits in the old vmk (including Anna and Elsa, of course)

I'd still really love to see Emelye's Jasmine and Aladdin outfits, and Prince Eric and Ariel outfits in game. I hope maybe Tink will design her own version or these versions :)

I'd also love to see dresses for all the disney princesses. Personally, I love Mulan so I'd love to see Mulan's dress as well.
Best idea for any costumes! My favorites are Ariel and Eric, Aladdin and Jasmine, Anna and Elsa and FLYNN!!
I hope tink reads this :please:

I think it would be cool to have items that you can hold in your hand, like the cup of water, except you can buy it and have it as a clothing object, stuff like swords, soccer balls, chicken wings, that kind of thing :)

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
I would love to see:

Emelye did some beautiful designs a while ago. It's a shame they were never considered. She made concept designs for Jasmine/Aladdin, Ariel/Prince Eric, The Mad Hatter and a few others.

http://forums.myvmk.com/showthread.php?3444-Emelye-s-Costume-Concept-Designs

Tohrukun

I think it would be cool to have items that you can hold in your hand, like the cup of water, except you can buy it and have it as a clothing object, stuff like swords, soccer balls, chicken wings, that kind of thing :)
eh, i'm not too crazy about that idea-maybe more items that will let you hold things though! we need to get the penny presses working again! :D

I'd love to see more items added in from old Disney shows...
Kim Possible and Shego outfit and hair, maybe? Ron Stoppable street clothes? A Kimmunicator or Rufus pin? Some of Raven's crazy outfits would be awesome [Jewel and the Ballad of Salad!!]? The list is endless!

Maybe even some DCOM item sets?
I personally love Stuck in the Suburbs. Maybe some more bigger ones like Camp Rock? That would be awesome!

Tohrukun

Kim Possible and Shego outfit and hair, maybe? Ron Stoppable street clothes? A Kimmunicator or Rufus pin? Some of Raven's crazy outfits would be awesome [Jewel and the Ballad of Salad!!]? The list is endless!
YESSSSS to the disney channel stuff

i would love perry the platypus things and phineas and ferb outfits (phineas' shirt = recolored smee shirt? :D)

the only thing is that a lot of the disney channel shows are so irrelevant now. i can maybe see kim possible stuff though

but to drive my point further: they barely touched disney channel when making vmk items when the game was still open: the most they did was those few HSM items and the room, and one hannah montana pin

YESSSSS to the disney channel stuff

i would love perry the platypus things and phineas and ferb outfits (phineas' shirt = recolored smee shirt? :D)

the only thing is that a lot of the disney channel shows are so irrelevant now. i can maybe see kim possible stuff though

but to drive my point further: they barely touched disney channel when making vmk items when the game was still open: the most they did was those few HSM items and the room, and one hannah montana pin

Disney store was selling a really awesome perry jacket that had his face with a hat for the hood <3 this would make for an awesome in game hat <3

Killjoy

#1 on sta ff target list

Started working on this a couple months ago but got distracted and threw it into my unfinished folder. As you can see, it's missing a lot of details and I don't feel like finishing it so enjoy
OMG Dolan Ned 2 wer dis, he be awesom duck

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk