New mini game suggestion (similar to pumpkins)

FlameLegend

Hello everyone :) I have an interesting mini game idea! This mini game would be similar to the pumpkin hunt mini game and clams. My idea is to have a mini game/hunt throughout the kingdom with Lilo & Stitch experiment pods! Basically a user will click on the pod and step on it (same as pumpkins/clams) and it will open and give the user one of the experiment hats! This would mean that someone would have to create around 627 hats xD. The hunt could be used for some experiment pod colors at first and new ones could be added later on. I think this would be fun and also create new hats for people to wear! This would also mean some new friends for Stitch :D Anyway.. What do ya think? :)

I don't know about the idea of having 627 new hats (that's probably at least three times more than there are in the rest of the VMK catalog), especially considering most of the experiments were never actually shown in Lilo & Stitch, but perhaps you could have them scattered around as a rare item (maybe make their appearances unique to each player, and have one appear in a random room that only switches every few days?) and have each one be worth, say, 50-100 credits? Then after someone collected ten, they'd win a random Experiment Hat from a list of 5-7 of the most popular ones (Reuben, Leroy, Angel, etc.)
The idea sounds like it would be fun for a temporary event, it's just that having a new hat for every single experiment would be kind of overdoing it.

Matt

IGN: Streetlight
I thought they had something like this in VMK or it was atleast suggested.. or am I crazy..

I support this idea. It would get the community more active in other places besides the two trade rooms and clams hah.

chloeandre

Constistently thankful
As a huge Lilo and Stitch fan...LOVE IT!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can help design some hats if you'd like some help developing the idea!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk