Newsletter? Items?

Coming out and saying what I imagine many of us are thinking.
I thought myvmk was trying to change and trying to "communicate" more with their players and that december was going to be great. Feel like staff are just praying on the fact that we all just will ignore the fact that the new items are late, yet again and we have had no communication from staff as to why or when we will get the new items or newsletter.

Whats going on staff? Can we get some information please?

VMK_Schweetz

Game Administrator
Game Administrator
MyVMK Designer
MyVMK Staff
Not all things can be communicated because if we were to do that our personal lives would be out in the open and I believe everyone can understand where I am coming from when I say that's not something that anyone would want.

As for the items, Amy has been traveling for most of the past week and she has been the one to work on the items for this month. The is a problem with her tablet that she has said she has ordered a replacement for. She will be making a post on the official MyVMK Updates tumblr blog later today, so keep an eye out for that.

We ask that you all please have patience and understanding and thank you for this.

Honestly the staff has to remember that if you decide to make a commitment to be a staff member then you must stand by your commitment. It's like a job. I can't go in to work and say sorry my personal life got in the way of me doing my job. Am I grateful for all that they've done in the past? Of course but I would be lying if I said the game hasn't disappointed me a lot lately. I personally just feel as though that if you don't have the time then dont make a commitment to all these players who truly enjoy this game. If you are going to do something you need to do it the right way not just putting forth half the effort. Now I hope because of what I said I'm not going to be retaliated against. I just feel as though there needs to be constructive criticism. PS I still can't get on myvmk because I have a Mac computer. One year and counting of not being able to get on.