Newsletter?

Still nothing? Personally I'm not asking for anything fancy, I don't care how the newsletter looks, just want to know what items are out. Unless there isn't any items....(other than the host item)
YES! THAT IS ALL I WANT TO KNOW! If there is any new items at all for this month. Can SOMEONE answer this besides saying "soon?"
Soon can mean, tomorrow....next week... weeks from now. Come on, guys....

Yeah, I think in this situation i would at least appreciate being told that the newsletter is going to be late, with an apology. Two weeks ago we were told that the items were going to be delayed, they were delayed for a week and even when they were released nothing was updated on the newsletter etc. and most players didn't even know that there were items in the emporium. Two weeks later the newsletter still hasn't been released and we are now into a new month. 4 days in and we have not heard about new items, host prizes(though one has been released, there is no information about it anywhere), SITS or pirate chests and we haven't had a new newsletter telling us the theme, though most people have figured it out. It would be nice to at least have a "sorry we are really delayed at the moment and there will be no newsletter but here are the items that are due to be released the coming week..." or something of the sort.

Amen...

It would also be nice to get a response from staff about this besides the whole "it's been delayed and also we are delaying this as well" type deal...

Last edited:
They are looking for new staff, for both the forums and the game. That means they are really understaffed and are in a state of transition. Recently, they have extended the keys a few days if new things are going in the chests "late". I wouldn't stress. Give them some time to sort through this. Hugs!

They are looking for new staff, for both the forums and the game. That means they are really understaffed and are in a state of transition. Recently, they have extended the keys a few days if new things are going in the chests "late". I wouldn't stress. Give them some time to sort through this. Hugs!
No offense but I could care less if they are understaffed because we know they are. But it wouldn't kill amy or someone to tell us "hey no items/newsletter we're sorry". It's really not that difficult to announce something to everyone, even on Twitter. I'm more than patient but impatient if nothing at all is being told, especially if they're late again or if nothing at all is happening for us. Nothing to stress out no but it's really quite annoying.

That is where we will agree to disagree. It's a free game, run by people that volunteer their time. I know how much time and effort ( a LOT) goes into something like this. On top of everything that is going on in their real life. I understand your disappointment. I also understand and have empathy for their situation. Hugs

Pacific

I, as well, am still on the fence. I used to write the newsletters and they are a LOT of work - between making graphics, figuring out the releases, taking photos, writing it all with dates/locations, figuring out who won BGR's, sifting through emails to figure out who won the trivia and awarding them and making a new one, coding the HTML - it's a lot.

I'm sure they are just a little caught up in reconfiguring the team a little, I'm sure they will have their regular newsletter up this weekend.

Littlebelle

Smile and the world smiles with you
Well I think the issues is probably figuring out who won what last month. However, nothing stopping them from posting on twitter or on the forum what the theme is and prizes Unless they have not decided on the prizes yet. Letting people know if prizes in the stone or chests have changed. I am assuming with no notice the prizes have not change. Or is there any prizes in the stone or chests. I am not upset as this is a big change in management so hopefully soon everything will be running smoothly.

Well I think the issues is probably figuring out who won what last month. However, nothing stopping them from posting on twitter or on the forum what the theme is and prizes Unless they have not decided on the prizes yet. Letting people know if prizes in the stone or chests have changed. I am assuming with no notice the prizes have not change. Or is there any prizes in the stone or chests. I am not upset as this is a big change in management so hopefully soon everything will be running smoothly.
I can tell you the Finding Dory pins are still in the stone as of 11pm EST last night because I pulled a couple of them.
Hopefully they get some new hosts and staff, and get everything running smoothly soon.

I wish they did an extension on keys... I have to use mine today because they expire. Ugh.. So over Finding Dory items.

KaySeeKay15

I have a bunch of keys that expire today.... Do I use them or not? Is there an extension??[DOUBLEPOST=1470387525][/DOUBLEPOST]I have a bunch of keys that expire today.... Do I use them or not? Is there an extension??