NFL 2015 Draft

Brandon

NFL Football Guru
This year the Draft is being held in Chicago!

The team with the first overall pick in this year draft is my favorite team the Tampa Bay Buccaneers! Now a lot of talk has gone around about them picking Winston vs Mariota. Honestly I would be happy with trading the first overall pick away and getting something down the road...Winston is having a lot of "off the field" problems. Mariota does not really run a system that the Bucs do. So...with my personal opinion out of the way...if it comes down to it...The Bucs will pick Winston.

So What is your favorite team looking for? Anyone Draft day trades you would like to see? Post it here!

D.Va

Literal Princess
I went downtown (I live in Chicago) and walked around the area, pretty crowded! but awesome

Go bears!!
i'm so jealous y'all got Kevin White. I'm a WVU fan so naturally i was excited to see a Mountaineer go in the first round but I'm still bitter he isn't a Bronco :([DOUBLEPOST=1430661753][/DOUBLEPOST]
i was kind of mad that kevin white was drafted by the bears, I think the rams could have really used him :/
the rams have tavon austin and stedman bailey yall dont need to ruin another wvu WR