Nope

S

Solar

Mama you're so talented! Keep it up.

Mama you're so talented! Keep it up.
unnecesary spoiler

I'm not meaning this in a rude way, but since I've been around so much snark and sarcasm lately, I never know when you people are being honest and like, legit complimenting me, or if you're just being sarcastic.

It's so hard to tell over the internet.

philitup

The Internet Champion!
I'm not meaning this in a rude way, but since I've been around so much snark and sarcasm lately, I never know when you people are being honest and like, legit complimenting me, or if you're just being sarcastic.

I don't think anyone is lying here. Mybe Fiyero is, but whatever.

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!

Hahahaha I love you Phil.

Mama you know I'm genuine :halcyon: You keep rockin' girlfriend. :hearts:

Fiyero

Phil we haven't had a conversation ever so don't act like you know me. Your comment was rude and completely unnecessary.

I was complimenting Mama because I thought it was very well done, regardless of anything else.

Emelon

Loveeeeee this :) I love reading your writing, it's beautifully put together and easy to relate to and understand