Not All the way back

Once_Upon_A_Time

♥Disneyland Addict♥
Hey everyone I’m Once upon a time and my name was inspired by the TV show (kinda haven’t finished this season and am sad about no more Emma) anyways I started playing my vmk back in my freshman year of college in 2014 and was enchanted met so many lovely people and was addicted to this game after a year of playing. I unofficially stopped playing like 2016 or something like that... so I have been gone for a while and really the last thing I remember was the 60th stuff lol. Anyways I’m now a senior in college and So excited about my bachelors of Science degree in Hospitality recreation tourism management! I am a Disneyland Annual passholder and go as much as I can with my wonderful boyfriend, hopefully I will be a tourism supervisor or such for Disney one day #goals. I’m very much a girly girl and my favorite characters are Minnie Mouse, Wendy Darling, Lady, and Marie. I feel kinda lost in the game and have a lot of stuff so maybe If anyone would be willing to give me some prices I would appreciate it! I’m not officially back but will probably just hop on here and there since life is busy.. :)

Hi welcome back! if you make a post with whatever items you have under the value section in the trading post , other players will be able to help you value your items. see you around the kingdom and feel free to pm me or ask if you have any questions or need help. id be happy to answer them.