Not working at all!!!

pirateguitarchick

eyerolling is my cardio.
Its so annoying! I can't get on the site at ALL.
I've tried every browser - internet explorer, mozilla firefox, safari and google chrome.
none works. it loads the castle screen & says loading furni.
then nothing.

lately when i try to sign on i keep getting this message.

i've only been on ONCE on a different computer

i'm like annoyed. ugh.

Dave

have you tried clearing your cache and cookies?? i had a similar problem with OVMK but once i did that it made all the difference in the world! :thumbsup:

unicorn

i'm having the same problem. i updated shockwave last night and i was able to get on earlier today but i can't get on anymore. I get disconnected too.

Edit: i uninstalled and reinstalled shockwave player and now i'm getting this error

Yep, I have this problem too, and I've tried three different computers. I've messed with all the settings, chrome plugins, different browsers, restarting, reinstalling, older versions, newest versions, on all three computers (and different ISPs) - basically, I've gone to the moon and back with this. It's just not fair - it makes no sense.

First check shockwave is up to date. Then clear your cache and cookies via history.

Hopefully it will work for you guys then?

Yes. I did that, plus everything. (Different computers, doing all of that plus re-installs and such, as well as different ISPs) Like I've said, still not working. This is ridiculous. I think I give up... forgive my grumpiness, but honestly.

Jasmine

It has nothing to do with Shockwave. I've been having this problem since day 2, and there is no solution. No staff member has really helped...

I usually on Chrome, but now I get it on Firefox as well. On Chrome, this is usually how I get it to work:
- Clear cache
- Flush DNS cache
- Restart Chrome
- Log out of myvmk website or refresh
- Hope for the best

>_>

EDIT:
I forgot to add, this is a constant thing. I have to do this each time I want to get on -- if it disconnects, freezes, I log off, etc...

I'm kind of glad others are having this as well now. Hopefully someone can finally provide some guidance.

I have this issue too. I tried clearing the cache and clearing dns, different browsers, shockwave is up to date, but I still can't get in. I really hope this gets fixed soon :/