Notifications

Simone

Just a girl waiting for the return of the shoutbox
All of a sudden I am receiving a ton of notifications for whenever someone makes a thread. Not really sure why....How do I fix this?

Also, the times are still messed up for me on the forums. Yes. I have it set to my time zone.

aliceblue

I've noticed a problem too. The time stamps on my thread in the trading forum were apparently not accurate, which resulted in a double post when I tried to add a comment after 12 hours.

You might be watching a forum section. If you go to the notification and select the forum name, then there will be a button that says "unwatch forum" click that and that should help you.

The time stamps have been messed up for a while and I doubt they will get fixed anytime soon. They shouldn't be infracting if the time stamps are messed up, so I wouldn't worry too much![DOUBLEPOST=1420223383][/DOUBLEPOST]I hope that works! If you have any other question you can DM me! :)

Jasmine

Yeah it does sound like you're watching the forum.

The time stamp thing has really been annoying for me. It should be an easy fix too.

aliceblue

I've noticed a problem too. The time stamps on my thread in the trading forum were apparently not accurate, which resulted in a double post when I tried to add a comment after 12 hours.
You might be watching a forum section. If you go to the notification and select the forum name, then there will be a button that says "unwatch forum" click that and that should help you.

The time stamps have been messed up for a while and I doubt they will get fixed anytime soon. They shouldn't be infracting if the time stamps are messed up, so I wouldn't worry too much![DOUBLEPOST=1420223383][/DOUBLEPOST]I hope that works! If you have any other question you can DM me! :)
Nope, I'm not watching any forums. Will see if it continues to happen.

C

Christa

I received 222 notifications to my email today..and I'm definitely not happy about that. Hope you fix your problem!

Are you still getting notifications? If so go towards the top and click the button that says " Watched Forums." That should be able to show you

Simone

Just a girl waiting for the return of the shoutbox
@Aglet you are my hero. Thank you so much...not really sure how I started watching it.

Pooh

Moderat-Oh Bother
All of a sudden I am receiving a ton of notifications for whenever someone makes a thread. Not really sure why....How do I fix this?

Also, the times are still messed up for me on the forums. Yes. I have it set to my time zone.
We are aware of this problem and are in the process of fixing it, for current reference it appears to be stuck 5 hours before EST. So if it is 7pm in-game, it shows 2pm in forums. We will keep you all posted with our progress as we work to get it fixed. ^^