NPC-No Credits. I want my money & I want it now!

xaudrix

Being A SiteOwner Keeps Me Busy.
So I've been to all the NPCs and none of them have given me credits today yet yesterday they did. (Also it does acknowledge that I found the NPC just no credits for it. )After waiting 15 minutes, I decided to call VMK staff for help. They told me to try to switch browsers so I did that. Now the same problem. And they said they would send a mod here to help me. I haven't seen them yet. I'm hanging out in matterhorn with the yeti. My bf is riding expedition Everest in RL. *Also please don't think I'm surprised or highly frustrated by this. I realize there are going to be many glitches worked out while in Beta and I'm more than happy to be back!.
So is anyone else having similar issues?

Attachments

xaudrix

Being A SiteOwner Keeps Me Busy.
Oh I didn't think about that. I guess that makes sense. Vmk used to close at night and reopen in the morning so I guess I'm just used to that. Lol :dizzy:

Thank you :hat:I'll try again after work an school and all the lame adventures of adulthood. alot[DOUBLEPOST=1412802204][/DOUBLEPOST]
You can only get credits every 12 hours (I'm pretty sure) from the time you got your credits last! Does that make sense? lol
......And you were right I'm and idiot. :facepalm:

Last edited: