Occasionally Invisible Red Ariel's Teasure Chest

I bought two Red Ariel Treasure Chests for 15o credits each, but when I tried to place them in a room, They're invisible and i cant take them out of my room/move them without having to clear my entire room, but they show up in my inventory fine.

The "sit" command is still present though, so my person will walk over and see like they are floating on air.

But then a while later i came back to my rooms and they were fine, just before i posted this, so i just saved it as a draft. good idea too, cause now theyre invisible again! like its sometimes there when i come in, and sometimes not :P i end up having to exit and come back once or twice to see them agiain, which is really annoying :P

image sharing

Jasmine

The same thing happened to my friend last night. The funny thing is, it seems to only be the owner that can't see them, because I was able to see them perfectly fine.

Last edited:
I often have had this issue with all colors of the Ariel chests, I just refrain from using them especially because I can't remove them sometimes unless I clear the whole room.

Jasmine

It's not only for the room owner, as I have this issue of not being able to see them all the time in other people's rooms. This bug has been around for a while.
I wasn't trying to imply that only the room owner can't see them with all the colors. Perhaps I should've clarified? I said in my friend's case last night, she was the only one who could not see the red ones. It sounds like it might've have been the same way for the OP as well. That's why I brought up the room owner not being able to see them. It sounds like there actually is an issue specifically with these red ones where the owner can't see them specifically after placing them. Does that mean everyone else will always be able to see them? No, but there definitely does seem to be a problem with the owners being able to see them from what I've observed and from what my friend and I have tested. The OP's point only helped to prove the hypothesis I came up with after my friend had the issue. And of course, the issue won't affect everyone, but there's definitely some sort of correlation here.

I've had issues with the other colors being invisible as well (I don't own any, so it's always in someone else's room), but this is the first time my friend couldn't see them (I'm talking about the red ones specifically) when I could, because it's usually the other way around. Overall, it's definitely best to just not use them. :P

Last edited:
I wasn't trying to imply that only the room owner can't see them with all the colors. Perhaps I should've clarified? I said in my friend's case last night, she was the only one who could not see the red ones. It sounds like it might've have been the same way for the OP as well. That's why I brought up the room owner not being able to see them. It sounds like there actually is an issue specifically with these red ones where the owner can't see them specifically after placing them. Does that mean everyone else will always be able to see them? No, but there definitely does seem to be a problem with the owners being able to see them from what I've observed and from what my friend and I have tested. :)
Ookay... yes, that was a specific case, but I've seen it happen with only the red ones, only the cyan ones, only the pink ones at a time, even when they're all in the same room... and it seems to be random when it happens or how it happens. They disappear for me in my rooms and they disappear for me in other people's rooms. Anyway, it's just a really irritating bug in itself when you're trying to build :)

Jasmine

Ookay... yes, that was a specific case, but I've seen it happen with only the red ones, only the cyan ones, only the pink ones at a time, even when they're all in the same room... and it seems to be random when it happens or how it happens. They disappear for me in my rooms and they disappear for me in other people's rooms. Anyway, it's just a really irritating bug in itself when you're trying to build :)
Thankfully, they haven't been too buggy for me, even though I've also seen them disappear from other people's rooms (and even after relogging they wouldn't come back).

You're right, it's definitely irritating and that's one reason I specifically brought the room owner thing up. Hopefully some in game staff will see this thread and be able to test this more so the issues can be resolved soon. :)

aliceblue

I panicked last night when I when I noticed that all of my Ariel treasure chests were gone from one of my ride rooms, including the Cyan ones. Not in my inventory so I knew they must actually be in the room. I logged out, cleared my browser cache, logged in again and they were all where I had placed them. Hope people going through our ride won't experience the same glitch! :(

Jasmine

I panicked last night when I when I noticed that all of my Ariel treasure chests were gone from one of my ride rooms, including the Cyan ones. Not in my inventory so I knew they must actually be in the room. I logged out, cleared my browser cache, logged in again and they were all where I had placed them. Hope people going through our ride won't experience the same glitch! :(
Interesting that you mentioned the waterslides because my friend's also disappeared from her waterslide room...

(By the way, I've been on your ride and I could see them! :))