Okay community, you win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akuma

Enemy of XenForo
I will be gone as soon as I can get items back to their rightful owners from the Everest Ride Competition. (Yes, ours is still put together.) I know many of you have wanted me gone for a while now, and once I get their stuff back to them, I will give away the rest of my belongings and be gone. I will try to spread them out so that they can do the most good. Many of you did make this game enjoyable, but the people pushing to get me to leave made it unbearable.

EDIT: Good god staff, will you please just let me pay off the debt so I can do my giveaway and leave? Rather than banning me for no good reason and making me delay my departure even further?

Last edited:
I am sorry to hear. I have seen a lot of people quitting lately, though I have yet to know them. We all deserve a descent farewell. Though I have never known or met you, you are amazing! Everyone is! There are not all good people on this game, but I wish you the best of luck in your future. As Mickey Mouse always says "see ya real soon!" *hugs*

Even though I've only seen you in passing in game, it's sad to see another member of the community go.
PS: I still haven't taken down my rooms from the competition, so I'm sure you and your team aren't the only ones out there.

I am sorry to see another player leaving. Can you not put them on ignore or go to different instances of the game lobbies with your good friends? Nobody should be bullied away from an online game. Take care :hug:

Akuma

Enemy of XenForo
[quote removed]
There's another Elsa who actually has an L in her name, mine has an I. You liked her post on this thread. I am quitting as soon as I pay off the tax so I can give my inventory away.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok guys take it easy, we don't wanna make a riot over this.

As for@akuma, I'm sorry you had to leave. It just seem as though people can be a bit harsh. So I recommend you think for a minute before doing. As for any negative remarks you've gotten, ignore them!

Evehist

Sometimes I art.
[quote removed]

I mean, you can say you're just stating fact all you want but from the outside looking in you just seem to be giving his claim more credibility.

If you don't have anything nice to say, and only have the intent to point fingers, and realize there is no other goal to your comments then to make someone feel bad then don't comment on a thread.

I don't even know either of you, but it's aggravating to see drama unfold that could easily be avoided if anyone had any respect for one another.

[quote removed]

[name removed]...most bullies do not state what they are actually going to do, they just do it! I find a good bit of this community kinda rude (yes Mom here talking) and if I were their parent, the world would cease to have electronics in it for a very long time till they could figure out how to treat people properly behind a computer. I do not know why people insist on being jerks to others simply because they are anonymous and behind a computer screen. It gets on my very last nerve when I do see it happening.

That being said...@Akuma if you decide to stay, Id be happy to be your friend...Im never a bully. If you decide its time to go, good luck with whatever you chose to do!

CocoBandicoot

I haven't quit; college happened.
Coco...most bullies do not state what they are actually going to do, they just do it! I find a good bit of this community kinda rude (yes Mom here talking) and if I were their parent, the world would cease to have electronics in it for a very long time till they could figure out how to treat people properly behind a computer. I do not know why people insist on being jerks to others simply because they are anonymous and behind a computer screen. It gets on my very last nerve when I do see it happening.

That being said...@Akuma if you decide to stay, Id be happy to be your friend...Im never a bully. If you decide its time to go, good luck with whatever you chose to do!

i do agree with you in every aspect. i've been cyberbullied multiple times, and i apologize if i came off as rude. if you knew akuma the way a lot of us do, it would make more sense. As someone who supports friendship and kindness to all, i still give that support to akuma. i always have, and i always will.

@Evehist - i apologize if i came off as rude, like i stated in the post, but i was not. and i was not creating drama. if you knew akuma like i do or like most people do, you'd understand. being blunt and honest is not being rude. my tone in the post was neutral, i was not hating, i was not intentionally criticizing if i did. i'm sorry if you feel that i'm being rude just by being honest. i have no intention of starting drama, i was just giving him a reason to stay. if you read my entire post, i included possible alternatives for him than quitting.

T

Tinsel

I honestly don't think there should be any debate in this thread at all. You can delete posts you've made but words still hurt. Calling him attention-seeking was way past the line. Calling anyone attention-seeking for leaving the game is way past the line. [name removed] you have been back in the game for a few days and the multiple "I'm back" posts or "I can't get on posts" were more attention-seeking than what Akuma is doing. Not being rude just stating blunt facts, as you would have worded it.

Akuma, don't leave just because a few people say things to you that hurt. Keep your head held high and show them that they aren't going to root you out of this game by being jerks.

All of the posts in this thread that had nothing to do with a player leaving/coming to this game were removed.

I'm completely baffled why individuals feel the need to debate whether a player comes or goes, or their reasoning behind it.

If you have nothing to contribute to a goodbye/hello in this thread, please do not post.

Status
Not open for further replies.