Old VMK Pictures :) Let me know if your in them

Those "grand mummy" ones made me laugh so hard.. "I remember back when we had to make our chairs out of ice. You all have it so easy now." :lol:

Lost

I see a few old friends, PrincessAveri was a good friend and I remember Ace_Answers was on my friends list.

It's so great seeing old rooms, items, people, magics etc that I miss. So nostalgic and something to look forward too :D

I'm not in any of these pictures, multiple names from pirates look familiar though! Also would like to say that I 100% forgot about those disney movie club items??????I WANTED THOSE SO BADLY! :o

Gamecrazy

I'm in the last picture :) I'm the person in the doorway with blonde hair, sorcerer hat, blue plaid shirt, cowboy pants, and herbie shoes.

I'm not in any of the photos but the memories are insane. I do recognize a few names from VMK and other games as well! :)

Snaps

mischief managed
i might be in that long line to the ice chair. the one in the front with the straight blonde hair and bird hate and yellow princess was an outfit i wore often. and i used to go to rooms like that sometimes. :o

Harmony

VMK's resident friendly ghost
I think in the picture with you and AmberDaze in her room, I'm behind your friendslist. :lol: I was looking back through some pictures with a lot of familiar looking people in that room!

Harmony said:
I think in the picture with you and AmberDaze in her room, I'm behind your friendslist. :lol: I was looking back through some pictures with a lot of familiar looking people in that room!
lol I remember frequenting Days room, so I might be behind it too.

Harmony

The_Jedi_Master said:
Harmony said:
I am almost sure I have a picture of us all in the room! Haha.

Harmony said:
The_Jedi_Master said:
Harmony said:
I am almost sure I have a picture of us all in the room! Haha.
Wish I did. I don't know that I have any VMK pictures anymore. Will have to see what hard drives still have the VMK Pal pictures folder. :P I don't think I had you in my friends though, which is odds, since I definitely remember you, but my pictures of my friends list are missing Cheer_Girlie

Harmony

The_Jedi_Master said:
Wish I did. I don't know that I have any VMK pictures anymore. Will have to see what hard drives still have the VMK Pal pictures folder. :P I don't think I had you in my friends though, which is odds, since I definitely remember you, but my pictures of my friends list are missing Cheer_Girlie
I believe we just hung out because I was often with Ill and so were you. I have pictures of you talking about stealing hot wings and credit cards from us :lol:

Harmony said:
The_Jedi_Master said:
I believe we just hung out because I was often with Ill and so were you. I have pictures of you talking about stealing hot wings and credit cards from us :lol:
Haha! I seem to remember the hot wings for some reason! Good times!

Wish I was in them! : ( So many memories! <3

-Alex