Old VMK quest cards

I have so many of the old VMK quest cards!! I wish we could still use the codes. I had so much stuff! Ha! Just needed to let that out lol
Same here. I have around 200 of them. The theme park tie in is what really made VMK enjoyable and fun. I really don't have the same feeling for the game in its current state.

Same here. I have around 200 of them. The theme park tie in is what really made VMK enjoyable and fun. I really don't have the same feeling for the game in its current state.
I never got the chance to experience the park side of the game. Which means the experience of the game is about the same lol. Only difference is that it didn't have BETA issues and I was a middle schooler lol. I wish the game side was still available though since I'm able to actually visit the parks now. Maybe they could find a way to make it happen? Obviously they can't be the and host things, but what if they set up the option where people could send them pictures and videos of them accomplishing things in the parks? They could send some "proof" and in return get a reward... Idk, just my ideas and 2 cents haha.

Otters

The only code for VMK I ever got was in a movie I got for Christmas..of 2013.
But that's what made me find this so I guess it's alright haha.

Last edited:
I discovered VMK from going to VMK central and we did all of the quests that day. We would always go back and do the quests over and over again since that was the highlight of my trip. Both the game and the parks feel like they have lost something. I keep my many cards in a little plastic container and find it every so often and reminiscence. The only thing I would want is to have them recreate the in-park quests. I would pay a membership to get them or to volunteer and help them out with it.

Ill have to find my album of cards, there was i think one or two of them i was missing. i also have the pins that came with some of the potc themed items. I just wish i had the vmk logo pins, one was gold and the other pin was the vmk blue and green. once i find my album ill post a few photos.

kalyee

If anyone is looking to sell theirs, I have barely any and am willing to pay for them. They're very valuable to me

I'd totally be willing to send you some if you're comfortable having someone you don't know do some mailing. I have tons of full sets and it'd be great to spread them around!

I had so many of them .. I gave away ton's of ears away to so many people ...
We still go around the first part of December. I got a lot of holiday cards, and the Pirate stuff also plus numerous room codes. Most of the stuff was ok but the quests especially the at home pdf's from in game things (Hidden Mickey's, High Scores, etc.) were the good stuff.

I had so many gold sets I was giving them away. One player actually got mad because she couldn't sell the gold set I GAVE her.

A lot of the stuff I used to almost give away to friends and players that would visit my rooms. I really miss the old days.

Questing was one of the things my sister and I most looked forward to during our vacations. I'm very grateful we had the opportunity. :D I think the guest rooms were my favorite. I was most proud of my invisibility magic. :P I kept most of my furniture, but I traded or gave away any extra hats I had. (:

I believe I have/had multiples (at least 5 for most) of every card except the Stitch & HM which I wasn't able to get my hands on. Although I wasn't able to do the insider tour, I was given the pirate set (don't remember why) but not HM. Reading through the wiki list, every card said to DLR exclusive was somehow obtainable in WDW. My memory of that is a blur, though.

I took a pic of my cards and posted it on the old forum, but it was then I realized I'm missing over half of my cards. I'm afraid they're still 2,000 miles away and were possibly water damaged or packed away where I'll never find them. :( I hope I can find them when I go back this year.

LordeByron

i never got to get any, the first time i went to the park was two months after vmk closed......i have the worst luck

also i probably would have been too unintelligent to find out how to enter the codes, i was 9

I believe I have/had multiples (at least 5 for most) of every card except the Stitch & HM which I wasn't able to get my hands on. Although I wasn't able to do the insider tour, I was given the pirate set (don't remember why) but not HM. Reading through the wiki list, every card said to DLR exclusive was somehow obtainable in WDW. My memory of that is a blur, though.
HM cards were part of the very early VMK cards that were handed out. Pirate cards came out as a seperate quest, I don't remember if it was print at home or a quest card at VMK Central.

I had a few of the insider tour PDF's and when we went they told me they no longer did the tours so they substituted something else.

I used to have a folder that had all my PDF's, print at home quests and regular quests plus extras. I gave away probally 30 quests that people forgot, or didn't know about.