Did anyone else watch it?
THE ENDING THO WITH ROBIN HOOD AND THEN ELSA OMG

Dempsey

who want lasanga?!
i heard frozen was coming to once upon a time omg i was like wHAT
i don't watch the show though

Fiyero

WHY ARE THEY GOING TO ARENDELLE THO

LIKE THEY COULD HAVE GONE SO MANY OTHER PLACES BUT NO THEY JUST HAD TO GO THERE. AGROBAH, CAMELOT ugh.

Side note: If Hans doesn't make an appearance, I'm gonna be so mad

CocoBandicoot

I haven't quit; college happened.
i loved everything about this

THIS WAS A MASTERPIECE

SWOOK 43v3r<3 but im sad bc now regina has a reason to be evil again and hate everyone
and now she's got a vendetta against freaking emma and im sad bc everyone was happy

WHY ARE THEY GOING TO ARENDELLE THO

LIKE THEY COULD HAVE GONE SO MANY OTHER PLACES BUT NO THEY JUST HAD TO GO THERE. AGROBAH, CAMELOT ugh.

Side note: If Hans doesn't make an appearance, I'm gonna be so mad

Yeah, I thought the girl they brought back was gonna be Jasmine! Olaf needs to at least make a cameo too ;p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

----------

i loved everything about this

THIS WAS A MASTERPIECE

SWOOK 43v3r<3 but im sad bc now regina has a reason to be evil again and hate everyone
and now she's got a vendetta against freaking emma and im sad bc everyone was happy

I know!!!! I'm in love with Hook ugh. And I don't want Regina to be all mean again, and I liked her with Robin Hood ;(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol Elsa. I was like dafaq then of course...Wonder what her role will be. Sorry didn't watch Frozen, so guess finding out this fall.

Aw Regina.

Am I the only one that is tired of them reusing every story line imaginable? Yes, I'm happy that Hook and Emma got together, but besides the point... Regina has had her love taken away from her again AND we have another wizard (Elsa) that might wreak havoc on the town? Give me a break! Also, calling Robert Zemeckis, your plot has been stolen from you. I realize they need a new story line to start the 4th season with, but that was not the way to approach it. I'll end my rant now.

Last edited:

Fiyero

Am I the only one that is tired of them reusing every story line imaginable? Yes, I'm happy that Hook and Emma got together, but besides the point... Regina has had her love taken away from her again AND we have another wizard (Elsa) that might wreak havoc on the town? Give me a break! Also, calling Robert Zemeckis, your plot has been stolen from you. I realize they need a new story line to start the 4th season with, but that was not the way to approach it. I'll end my rant now.
Very true. This is gonna be another half season with a witch. I understand that Elsa is popular and all, but the witch storyline is kinda played out right now. Instead of trying to suck all they can get from Frozen, they need to actually do some other things before a witch again. They could totally explore how to get back to the Enchanted Forest now, or the lives of the some of the more minor characters on the show. Heck, even another enemy who isn't a witch.

any place i could watch the episode? /.\ i dont follow the show but i wanted to see the episode with elsa..i saw like promo pics of the ep

you can watch here: http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/internet/once_upon_a_time/

be warned, you will be lost. the episode with elsa is the last one on the list. It's 2 hours long and Elsa doesn't show up till the very end
Agreed. If I were you, I'd either catch up on the three seasons this summer and then watch the episode, or just start next season. If all you want to watch is the Elsa scene, you will be extremely disappointed when it lasts less that 15 seconds.

Fiyero

im on two seasons before it ends

if she's freaking evil i will shove a snowman up the directors' butt
In the original version, she is very evil. And it seems that the writers of the show like to go with the original fairytales instead of the Disney twists more often than not soooo don't hold your breath :P

I love the show! I was in total shock when I saw Elsa!
I think this should be what happens next season.

Elsa cant control her power and is somewhat of a villain but the reason she is evil is because shes mad because her sister Anna ran away (somewhat of a twist from the movie) so shes searching for her sister and trying to get help from everyone in Storybrooke but not before she causes some chaos thinking that they were the one who trapped her and have Anna. Eventually they will help Elsa find Anna (and of course Olaf will be there for the journey) and Hans will have her somewhere and Elsa will be the hero for saving her sister and not the villain. Hans of course is the villain now and has magic because he steals it from another character (a character that hasn't been on the show yet) and he fights with Elsa, Regina, and Emma and they defeat him and Anna is saved and Elsa and Anna live Happily Ever After! Duh duh duh! Just a suggestion what I think would be a good season. What do you guys think?

Also I agree I'm getting tired of the witches and I really hope this season is good because I feel like the season with Peter Pan it was good but ehh it didn't keep me interested and this season I thought was alright so I'm hoping this season is beyond amazing! Thats just my opinion :)

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
I'm hoping that Frozen will be a half-season storyline (like they did with Neverland/Oz). I definitely didn't see it coming but it's a smart move on ABC's part. Once has lost some viewers and Frozen will definitely be a big draw. But, because of it's popularity, I would imagine Disney wouldn't let the writers of Once mess with the character too much in fear of backlash from the millions of worldwide Frozen fans.

I'm guessing the storyline will take place in the time Elsa is in isolation in her ice castle? There's a large time gap between when she got there and when she left so maybe the writers will expand upon what exactly happened while she was alone up there. :question:

Now that I think of it though, where else could they explore? We've already done Wonderland, Agrabah (if you count the spinoff), the Enchanted Forest, Oz, Neverland, and the past. I was thinking maybe Atlantis? o:

And yeah, I completely agree with the waay overused character and story archs. I feel as if nothing has progressed since Season 2. Every story repeats itself and every character keeps going in circles. It got old reaaal fast. /:

Omg just watched the episode...ELSA! Wait why was she trapped in Rumpel's dark items room?
My question exactly. :o

Last edited:

Fiyero

I'm guessing the storyline will take place in the time Elsa is in isolation in her ice castle? There's a large time gap between when she got there and when she left so maybe the writers will expand upon what exactly happened while she was alone up there. :question:
Yes, but that would be assuming that Elsa could time travel. Which, if she could, would mean Zelena wasn't the first person to have done that, which means Rumple lied about the impossibility of it. And also, I really hope the writers don't go with another time traveling timeline. I'm burnt out :P

Well now that I think of it, maybe it wouldn't be time traveling. There is nothing to say that the time of Frozen and what's going on now isn't the same. But who knows :huh:

Personally, I hope it's after the timeline of Frozen. Elsa gets into trouble and starts to doubt herself again and that's what leads to be captured and stored away by Rumple, as he doesn't trust her power, and is scared to think of someone more powerful than him.